Add text enhancements to transaction memos---bold, font color and highlight

Options
System
System Member admin
edited October 2023 in Display/UI
This discussion was created from comments split from: Would anyone like to see the keyboard shortcuts back in the attachments?.
3 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Easty
    Easty Member
    Options

I have a Quicken Classic Deluxe product improvement suggestion that should be passed to the product development team that works on updates. Please add the capability to right click your mouse and add text enhancements to transaction memos---bold, font color and highlight—-just like you can do in Windows Word or Excel. Some memos I want to "pop out" as a reminder, especially if I intend to implement a bank transaction at a later date.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Easty,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Fourwheeler4
    Fourwheeler4 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Using

Quicken Classic for Windows