My allocated budget column isn't adding up correctly.

Options
Kathryn See
Kathryn See Member ✭✭

For instance, I will not have to pay my provider for internet, tv and broadcast surcharge in November due to an overpayment. My Budget Status Column is correctly entered as 0, and my Bill & Income Reminder has been changed to 0, but it is still included in my allocated budget column.

I'm using Quicken Deluxe on Windows.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is there a scheduled reminder in effect for the next payment where the amount hasn't been adjusted yet?

May we see what you're seeing? I.e., the transactions leading up to the overpayment and the budget view you're looking at?
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Kathryn See
    Kathryn See Member ✭✭
    Options

The reminders for this month were set to 0. I also added an additional bill starting in December with the correct amounts knowing I will have to delete the Nov bill after the 22nd.

• Kathryn See
    Kathryn See Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm new to this computer, so please be patient with me! Lol!

• Kathryn See
    Kathryn See Member ✭✭
    Options

Here are the transactions…

• Kathryn See
    Kathryn See Member ✭✭
    Options

For some reason, after dinner my Quicken seemed to be stuck. After 10 minutes, it finally came back up and now everything is ok!!! Thanks for answering, as budgeting can be frustrating. However, it seems like I did a lot of work for skipping one month of payment. Any suggestions for making this process easier?

This discussion has been closed.