USAA transaction download issues

Options
4327 Member ✭✭

I have re authorized my accounts multiple times… will update once then, nothing.

What is going on ??

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @4327,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Does the reauthorization appear to successfully complete? How long have you been experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

4327 Member ✭✭
    Options

no error codes, has been going on for about 3 - 4 weeks.

have reset accounts multiple times, works once, then nothing ?

4327 Member ✭✭
    Options

spent a hour on the phone with tech support (case number: 10650560) still no stability to the one step update.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Instead of Reset, have you tried this?
    Deactivate ALL USAA accounts, including any accounts that have been closed, unused and are still activated for downloading.
    Stop and restart Quicken
    Use Tools / Add Account (to pretend) to add your USAA accounts. Follow instructions carefully. You may be directed to a bank webpage to authorize your accounts.
    Instead of creating new account registers, when you get to the list of accounts found at the bank, LINK each bank account to its already existing account register. Click the Link selection and be sure to select the correct register. Do not rely on the suggested linkage. It may be incorrect.

4327 Member ✭✭
    Options

have tried that… have uninstalled and reinstalled Quicken. Started over with a total new setup of all accounts… still looses the downloads.
    thank you for your suggestions.
    there are several other things going on with Quicken, I am an original user and this is driving me to try and find an alternative

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @4327,

I have reviewed your interaction with Quicken Support and I can see that they assisted you with creating a copy of your file? Are you experiencing the same issues with crashing and downloading transactions in the copied file?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

4327 Member ✭✭
    Options

yes, same issues continue

This discussion has been closed.