Error during Wells Fargo Reauthorization

Options

I am trying to complete the Wells Fargo migration. Quicken prompts me, I sign into Wells Fargo, do not uncheck any boxes, input the mobile code Wells Fargo sends, and even get an email from Wells that my accounts are now connected and can be shared with Quicken. But when the website redirects back to my Quicken app, the process fails (and has failed each and every time for weeks) and I receive the message "Sorry it is not your fault" - see below.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @brobinson1979,

Due to the nature of this error message and the recent migration of Wells Fargo, we recommend contacting Quicken Support for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gspillman
    gspillman Member ✭✭
    Options

I have had this same problem. After reauthorization and seeing the screen that it is successful, when returned to Quicken I get the same page you posted. I've been trying this for over 2 weeks multiple times at different times of the day.

Did you find out anything from Quicken support?

This discussion has been closed.