Quicken not uploading or downloading transactions

Hello, I had an issue with Quicken adding extra transactions so much that I decided to go back a month to my previous saved file and work from there. Since that happened Quicken won't download my transactions to my checking accounts, savings account and credit cards. I had no issues before. I even tried to upload from a saved Wells Fargo file and it would not upload. There are new transactions in most of the accounts. I have deactivated and reactivated each account as well as reset each account several times.

I am at a total loss as to why I can't get any new transactions into my accounts even though I'm told I have successfully added my accounts.

Also when I reactivate and/or reset the accounts occasionally a window pop up showing the account & which account it will link to doesn't allow me to change the action if it says "don't add to quicken". Other times it wants to add it to a totally different bank account.

I've been using Quicken for most of my life, I know how to use Quicken for my needs. The only thing I've done recently is restored a back up file because too many of my accounts had additional transactions, so many it was too hard to fix each one. Restoring a back up file shouldn't have caused this but this is the only thing that I've done to change things recently. I'm not even sure why additional transactions were added to my accounts.

I hope you can assist me, I've been working on this for 3 days now and it's getting very frustrating.

Quicken R35.32 Windows 11 Home

Thank you for any help you can provide.

This discussion has been closed.