I can not download transactions for credit card accounts, it worked until a month or so ago.

I can not download any transactions for my Chase Ink card either. I tried Bank of America and US Bank too, all are failing to download transactions. Up until a couple months ago they all worked. I have ordered new accounts set up in different banks thinking that there was something wrong on the banks end only to find out, none of my credit cards are downloading tranactions.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Michael Hehrer,

Aside from being unable to download transactions, do you happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect to any of these financial institutions that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I have no error codes. I did change the site where you are asked to sign up for sharing data and I used a different one. Now today I was able to get some info. So it has something to do with using one of the different choices to share data from a site. Both of the choices went to the same website to download the info, so today, using a different one helped. I will look to see if there are other choices as todays download only sent the total spent on credit and not each purchase. It use to download each purchase by date and amount.

This discussion has been closed.