Error CC-501 with Multiple Financial Institutions (QWIN)

Options

I have an amazon prime credit card through American express. It stopped downloading transactions in Dec. I deactivated and then reactivated the account a couple of times. I cannot get it to download transactions and Quicken phone support was little to no help.

Does anyone here have any ideas how i can fix this American Express acount?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• CFrosty
    CFrosty Member ✭✭
    Options

running windows

• MarkSolomon
    MarkSolomon Member ✭✭
    Options

Posting to ensure that the solution to the current problem downloading transactions will also include the Hudson Valley Credit Union - this problem has already existed for 2 days

• Shannon M M
    Shannon M M Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm getting CC-501 "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server" on multiple accounts today. What's up with Quicken's servers and when will thee problem be fixed?

• Jgh251
    Jgh251 Member
    Options

getting cc501 message from huntington bank for 2 days. Is huntington part of the overll cc501 problem?

• Jeff Hendrickson
    Options

Select phone number to get 2FA code but get no response.

• mggm100
    mggm100 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue with Credit Human, no Text Code and no Push Authorization. This is with Error Code CC-501.

• wgtimme
    wgtimme Member
    Options

I have been unable to download from NFCU for the past couple of days, receiving the CC 501 error code. My guess is the most recent update was not fully checked and now prevents the download.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue with Bank of Oklahoma but I have not updated to R54.9 yet….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Same here on NFCU Quicken Mac.

• WRJFontenot
    WRJFontenot Member ✭✭
    Options

Earlier this week One Step Update started behaving erratically with some accounts downloading transactions and others not. I removed the online banking configuration from all my accounts and now when I try to go back and setup online access, I'm receiving the following error message:

"What you should know

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time.

Do not contact <insert your bank here> for assistance. They cannot fix this problem.

Please try again in a few hours. Thank you for your patience!"

What is going on with Quicken?

• erictoninewport
    erictoninewport Member ✭✭
    Options

For those posting about other banks, i noticed this with US Bank today.

For our moderator, @quicken Anja, is this a growing problem?

• mmk2711
    mmk2711 Member
    Options

I am getting the same 2FA error with BCU (Baxter Credit Union) and Credit Human. The requests appear for each Credit Union and when I selected the send method (I have text, email, and push authentication) no code was received from either respective Credit Union. Additionally, I attempted to reset the account, which looked successful; however, I received an error CC-501 on a subsequent OSU.

• DanZindler
    DanZindler Member ✭✭
    Options

Anyone else receiving the CC501 error today for Flagstar? Unable to update error on Quicken server?

• Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options

Wanted to add BCU to the list

• Kelley Beckett
    Kelley Beckett Member ✭✭
    Options

… I believe it's related to Ticket #10772231/CTP-8838 but wanted to make sure BCU is added to the list

• Zeke
    Zeke Member ✭✭
    edited January 26
    Options

I am having the same issue with NEFCU/VSECU. It started 3 days ago. CC-501 error with the Quicken Server try again later. I did a manual web connect file download to update one of my accounts and that worked, but it still won't update with the express connect. It never sends you the two factor code and ends with the CC-501 error. It also started right after I upgraded to R54.9 - 27.1.54.9.

[Merged Post]

• frekwentflier
    frekwentflier Member ✭✭
    edited January 26
    Options

I am trying to add my First Tech accounts to Quicken, but I'm getting a message saying, "Sorry, We encountered and error (It's not your fault). There is also a blank message box.

Is First Tech not working with Quicken?

I'm using Quicken for Windows R54.9 Build 27.1.54.9. I am able to login to First Tech's website.

Thank you.

• acton2k
    acton2k Member ✭✭
    Options

Morning, for the last 2 days, I've been trying to do the One Step update for my simplii accounts(6). After selecting which method of communication in order to connect to the bank, the One Step progress status screen shows up and than I get the One Step Update summary telling me that there is a CC-501 error. "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server. For more information, see this FAQ.

Am I the only one here in Canada with this issue? If not, has it been escalated for resolution? and what is the usual ETA to get it fix.

Thank you for your support

• Randy Storey
    Randy Storey Member ✭✭
    Options

For the past four days I've noticed that my Windows Quicken Classic Premier is unable to update accounts.

The error message "Unable to update theses accounts because of an error on the Quicken server. For more information see this FAQ.

The FAQ states after 24 hours if issue persists contact Quicken Support.

Downloading my transactions directly from NFCU as a qfx and importing them works fine.

I did two days ago and no response. I sent another "Report a Problem" today I guess I'll have to wait an see.

At the new year, I reset up my accounts. NFCU now requires me to us MFA for One Step Update. Is there anyway to change this for Quicken.

• WAMorningGirl
    WAMorningGirl Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue with NFCU and I have reported it BUT I just noticed that although the transactions did not download —the online balance did update!

• Brian Carosone
    Brian Carosone Member ✭✭
    edited January 26
    Options

Please keep working the recent CC-501 errors. Still getting it for Arsenal Credit Union.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This issue is also affecting downloading transactions from BMO Bank of Montreal (Mosaik) Mastercard in Canada using Express Web Connect.

• frekwentflier
    frekwentflier Member ✭✭
    Options

This issue is marked as Resolved, but First Tech is still not working. Can you please treat it as a separate issue?

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Community moderators mark threads "resolved" if a support ticket is created. In this Community, "resolved" doesn't mean the issue is fixed; here "resolved" only means that the issue has been forwarded to the development team. I don't believe this issue has been actually fixed for anyone yet and no timeline to fix the issue has been provided. FWIW, BMO Bank of Montreal Mosaik (Canada) Mastercard is also still not working.

• erictoninewport
    erictoninewport Member ✭✭
    Options

This is not resolved. When i do an update, this is what i get. I restored a back up from December before this started happening. I updated my Quicken software. I updated my computer software. I cannot get this account to download transactions.

• mnsandler
    mnsandler Member ✭✭
    Options

Still having the same issue with Ally bank. what is the ETA on resolving this major issue?

• mnsandler
    mnsandler Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to resolve my problem by searching/selecting the ally investment option account instead of selecting the ally bank option on the add account page.

• Jackson1111
    Jackson1111 Member ✭✭
    edited February 12
    Options

Quicken Anja, https://community.quicken.com/profile/Quicken%20Anja

link to "Community Alert" that you provided above not working.https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7946114/new-1-25-24-multiple-banks-fdp-1022-cc-501/p1?new=1

I'm still having issues with Huntington Bank; stuck in error recovery. Called into Quicken Support a couple of weeks ago; said that it was a known issue and that I would be updated via email. I have not heard anything. Thanks!

• Bernie M
    Bernie M Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the problem with one bank account at e*trade bank. Two other bank accounts at the same bank continue to work!

I deactivated the one that isn't working and tried to reactivate it. Quicken keeps trying to change the Financial Institution to a credit card that I added a month or so ago! And then it gives the CC-501 error.

This discussion has been closed.