UPDATE 2/17/24 US Bank - Blank screen, indefinite loading or "sign in failed. Try again"
Some customers might encounter a problem while trying to add or migrate their US Bank accounts using the new EWC+ (OAuth) connection due to a blocker on their default browser. This can manifest in three different ways:
- After the OAuth popup windows, you are redirected back to Quicken and are in an indefinite loading screen. Here's a screenshot of what that looks like:
- You are redirected back to Quicken after the OAuth pop up windows and see an error that states "Sign in.. failed. Try again.". Here's a screenshot of what that error looks like:
- You are redirected back to Quicken and see a blank screen, similar to the 2 screenshots above, but without any error or loading.
To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
- Temporarily disable security extensions such as pop up blockers, ad blockers, and anti-virus extensions in your default browser.
- If the issue persists, try clearing cache and cookies on your default browser.
- If the issue still persists, try temporarily setting a different default browser.
- Browsers that are known to cause issues with OAuth are Brave, duckduckgo, and kaspersky's secure browser.
- If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance.
This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time.
To be notified of updates as they become available, please click the bookmark ribbon located in the upper right. If you do not see the bookmark ribbon, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.
(Ticket #10814644/CTP-8947 & CTP-8932)
Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.