Checking account not in Sync with Online Bank Of America Account

Hello,

I have a laptop with Quicken Classic Version R54.16; Build: 27.1.54.16. Seems some of my transactions from my Bank Of America - All other states account are not all showing as posted to my account after updating by means of Express Web Connect+

I have looked through many discussions and tried all instances of trying to fix it (Super Validate, Reset online account, etc) to no avail. I called customer support and they were unable to "fix it".

Any assistance is appreciated.

Marty

Comments

• sullfam1
    sullfam1 Member ✭✭

Hmmm…am I the only person with this issue? I hope not.

M

• Hello @sullfam1,

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding missing transactions with Bank of America accounts. You may follow this link to access the alert where you can bookmark it for any further updates.

In the meantime, I suggest reviewing the troubleshooting steps that are located in the alert:

1. Deactivate all the accounts associated with Bank of America.
    2. Navigate to Bank of America's website, (https://www.bankofamerica.com/), look for third-party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    3. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the Bank of America accounts by using the "+" button.

If the issue persists, reset the cloud:

1. Click on "Edit"
    2. Select "Preferences"
    3. Go to the "Mobile & Web" tab
    4. Click on "Reset Cloud"

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sullfam1
    sullfam1 Member ✭✭
    edited February 15

Thank you Jasmine…..can you explain further how to perform the below step? I am pretty computer literate and honestly have no idea how to "look" for third party apps on a website.

Also, I already reset the clod twice to no avail.

Thanks

1. Navigate to Bank of America's website, (https://www.bankofamerica.com/), look for third-party apps, and unlink Quicken.

• sullfam1
    sullfam1 Member ✭✭

Hello Again Jasmine,

So I went through the steps below, now my register is all messed up. The balance is in negative thousands, which is incorrect. Thinking might reset account.

If the issue persists, reset the cloud:

1. Click on "Edit"
    2. Select "Preferences"
    3. Go to the "Mobile & Web" tab
    4. Click on "Reset Cloud"

• sullfam1
    sullfam1 Member ✭✭

OK, I was able to upload a backup copy and use it as my main register. All is good. Unfortunatly, the original issue is still present.

This discussion has been closed.