I cannot import my citibank transactions

Quicken will not import my data from Citibank. I have followed all of the instructions for error OL 362. Citibank has completed their end to authorize downloads, but when the window closes Quicken will give me the error that the process failed. I don't know if the name of the credit card in quicken and citibank have to match exactly. The Citibank credit card title is 40 characters long and the title in quicken only allows 39 characters. I am unable to make them both match, but that may have nothing to do with the problem. Does anyone have the same problem? Or does anyone have a solution to the problem?

Answers

• Hello @Meg T.,

When did this issue begin to occur?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Meg T.
    Meg T. Member

I have been having problems for months, but didn't pursue a solution until recently. I want it working correctly since entering all the data a line at a time causes errors and is time consuming. It also is supposed to work seamlessly through Quicken as it always used to do. I liked when everything flowed. Attached is a picture of the error ol 362 instructions that I followed and when the correction didn't help I rebooted the computer. Then to go a step further I loaded Quicken onto a brand new computer with Windows 11. I purchased this since my older computer was out of date and it was time for a new computer. The issue is now worse because Quicken won't even connect to the citibank account now.

The next shot is the notice from Citibank saying the accounts have been authorized successfully. This notice is after I have completed the instructions for the OL error 362 and move on to the step to "Activate Downloads". I click on the Costco Citi bank account page to activate downloads. It connects to Citi bank, I select the credit card I want to download from and then complete the page and it says what is on the attached screen shot.

Then the next shot is what quicken shows when the citibank page closes. After waiting for about 5 minutes the Quicken program says the signin failed. I did get signed in with the bank through quicken and got the message through the bank that the signin was successful, but Quicken then says it failed. So it looks like Quicken is not receiving something some how.

Nothing will connect or download. When I try to open the download file it appears like it is going to connect and I select the account I want it to download to and then nothing happens. No error messages, nothing. It just goes on like I didn't even try to import data.

• Hello @Meg T.,

Thank you for providing more information.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached to contribute to the investigation.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.