RE: RESOLVED 3/27/24 PayPal Credit, MasterCard &Crypto [Edited]

dcheitel
dcheitel Member ✭✭

[Removed - Rant]

This issue has been going on for at least 6 months and now [Removed - Rant], the thread is closed, marked as resolved.

Quicken moderators, its not resolved, the issue is still happening right now as it has been. I have been in direct contact with the office of the president and I have made them aware of your posting that a not resolved issue is resolved. It is so frustrating. I have been waiting so long to get some sort of an update only to be let down.

Please research this and update the thread so we dont have to start all over again!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @dcheitel,

Community Alerts are marked resolved based on the correlating internal Alert tickets being marked resolved directly by our escalation team. If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert has been marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dcheitel
    dcheitel Member ✭✭

I have already brought this to the attention of the office of quickens president. I just think its poor practice to tell quicken users who have been waiting patiently for 6 months or longer that the issue is fixed while they are not.

I would think that you may want to let someone know that this is not resolved and may require more investigation. the individual users shouldnt have to start all over with tier 1 and begin an uphill battle.

Im sure the president is going to review this closer.