Why are my paychecks entered automatically?

Options

For some reason my paychecks started entering automatically when it's not setup that way. Does anyone know how to stop this?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Robert Armani,

Can you give us some additional details that may help us to understand exactly what is happening?

Here are some questions that may help:

1. In the past, how have you been entering your "paychecks" - manually entering them? or downloading?
    2. If you are entering them manually, have you setup an "income reminder" for the paycheck transaction(s)?

Any additional details will be helpful.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Frankx, thank you for your response.

I setup my paycheck in Quicken a long time ago and it was working fine. The setup is to remind me a couple of days before the date. However, lately it's been entering by itself without any 2-day notification or anything. I have to delete it, because the paychecks are not always the same amount and re-enter manually.

I have to tell you that a lot of the bill reminders that used to work fine don't work correctly anymore, so I just remove them from the list.