Salem Five Bank Direct Connect (QMAC)

Options
RickO
RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

For the last week or so, Quicken rarely is able to connect to Salem Five Bank via Direct Connect. Prior to this it was very reliable. Error code is 16503. I have opened a ticket with Salem's tech support to investigate.

Anyone else having this issue?

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Comments

• RickO
    Options

Thanks for that. I'm engaged with Salem Five on this, 2nd contact. No resolution yet.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @RickO,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    Options

Had already done that, but thanks for the reminder.

• RickO
    Options

I just got a call from Salem Five. They said that they made a change to their server which should fix the problem. I changed my accounts' back to Direct Connect and they are working correctly now.