Subject for emailed invoices

Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in
Does anyone know how to change the default Subject (This is your Invoice) when you email an Invoice?Thanks,Greg
Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10

Comments

• Community UserCommunity User Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I haven't found a way yet. I have submitted a request to Intuit to add that as a "Preference" option though.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Good Luck! I have been using Quicken H&B since 2004 and have submitted many enhancement requests. I have yet to see even one implemented.Greg
  • Community UserCommunity User Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Greg --You must have a very unique business situation that none of your suggestions have been implemented!I have always had a very good relationship with Intuit - both on the Quicken & the QuickBooks side of things. I trust they will implement an idea when there is a large enough call for it by the user base.Maybe you can do a little campaigning here in the Forum to drum up some support for your suggestions? If others know what they are, I'm sure someone will say "Oh yeah, I want that too!" Then more people will make the suggestion to Intuit, and you may get to see some of the things you want show up in a later version. There is never any harm in trying.I am curious about what you would like to see. Would you mind sharing?Liz
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I don't remember them all right now but the one that comes to mind is to "memorize" the entries in the address book so you would only need to enter in one time. The next time you typed the same city in would appear. I'll time to remember the other ones.Greg