I am trying to install release 3 update for Window 2011 version, but it will not install.

edited October 2018 in
Windows XP fully updated;

Comments

• Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Administrator ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Hi AndyB,
    Can you give more detail?  What's happening when you try to install?  Is there an error message, a crash?  Are you still able to use Quicken afterward?

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • edited September 2016
    The install process starts and then returns mess that Qucken was unable to install and suggested a restart.  It also gives a link to intuit if problems persist.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Andy B,
    Do the problems persist after the restart?  Does the link ask you to submit your data to support, or does it provide you with an FAQ?

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • edited September 2016
    Yes,  Problem persists after restart.  Same messages.  No FAQ provide.  Link to intuit provided.  Quicken is functioning properly.  I am able to download and process data.
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the additional info--I've reported this to our developers and they should be contacting you soon to work on getting your issue fixed--

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • wtp65wtp65 Member
    edited July 2016

Thanks for the additional info--I've reported this to our developers and they should be contacting you soon to work on getting your issue fixed--

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn

I've came across the same problem as Andy B...Release 3 won't install even after restart..I made several attempts.
  • Quicken TamaraQuicken Tamara Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for reporting this.

If you would like to help us improve the patching process, please email your update.log to me at [email protected] before proceeding with the resolution.

To resolve this message, please install the full update (aka the Mondo Patch) from http://knowledgebase.quicken.com/support/articles/using-quicken/patches-and-updates/7568.html then restart Quicken.

Sorry for the inconvenience.