daily net worth report

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited September 2020 in Reports (Windows)

Is there a way to produce a daily net worth report or graph?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options

The minimum interval you can select for a Net Worth Report or Graph is "Week".

Go to the Reports & Graphs Center and run a Net Worth Report. Customize to select only a short date range (e.g., Last Quarter, to avoid getting too many columns which might cause an error) and select Interval = Week.

If you want an at-a-glance view of your Net Worth progress over the last 12 months, in monthly intervals, you can add this graph to your Home tab's My Money view (or add a new view to add this view and any other personal views you like to have quickly available)
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    UKR said:

Go to the Reports & Graphs Center and run a Net Worth Report. Customize to select only a short date range (e.g., Last Quarter, to avoid getting too many columns which might cause an error) and select Interval = Week.

If you want an at-a-glance view of your Net Worth progress over the last 12 months, in monthly intervals, you can add this graph to your Home tab's My Money view (or add a new view to add this view and any other personal views you like to have quickly available)

Thanks.  That confirms what I see.  Now I can stop trying.  Too bad.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    UKR said:

It would be a lot of extra work, but you could run the networth report daily and export it to a spreadsheet and copy and paste the latest numbers into the next column of a different spreadsheet showing the data over a period of time.
    Like I said, a lot of extra work, but it all depends on how important it is to you to have a networth report with a daily report cycle.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.