merge online user id

rchornerchorne Member
edited September 2018 in

Over the years I have established 2 user IDs for Intuit (Quicken) online account access. Is it possible to merge those two so that I can access everything with just a single user ID?

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'm not sure I understand. What are you accessing with these two user IDs?

You can use Reply to supply additional info.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • rchornerchorne Member
    edited December 2017
    Apparently, over the years I established 2 user accounts for Quicken online where I can access my account history such as downloads, etc.  One account established in 2004, the other in 2007.  I inadvertantly set two different user IDs for these.  I would like to merge the two accounts so that I have access to all of my history using just one user id.
  • dbAnalystdbAnalyst Member
    edited July 2016
    I've never heard that a merger of 2 Quicken.com logon IDs is possible.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

You should talk to Quicken Support. They should be able to do something about it.

To contact Quicken Support, please use this link: https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact/plvl1/win
    Other links found elsewhere on the Internet may not be from Intuit. Use those at your own risk.

On that webpage, answer the questions and the webpage will expand at the bottom to give you a Chat and a Phone support option.
    Note: You may have to scroll down to see the expanded webpage if your browser window is not tall enough.