Target Redcard downloading seems to be broken again?

mgebfrymgebfry Member
edited September 2017 in

Target Redcard downloading seems to be broken again.  For the last few days I have been unable to download an received a CC-502 & CC-506 error on this account.

Quicken helpfully offers to repair the account but while it declares success it does not resolve the issue.

Comments

• Quicken DaveQuicken Dave Alumni
    edited September 2017

HI Mgebfry,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having downloading from your Target Redcard account. The CC-502 error you are getting is displayed when Quicken is unable to update your accounts because your financial institution's Web site is undergoing maintenance. The standard resolution for this error is to wait for a few hours or until the next business day, and try again. For more information about this error, see the following Knowledge Base article:

Error When Using Online Services: CC-502The CC-506 error is displayed when Quicken is unable to identify the account in Quicken to which your downloaded information belongs. This could be because the account at your financial institution is closed, or because the account number or nickname was changed on the financial institution website. This error also occurs if there is an older account still activated in the file that is no longer available at the financial institution. For more information about this error, including instructions to resolve the problem, please review the following Knowledge Base article:

Message When Using Online Services: CC-506 If this information doesn’t answer all your questions, please comment below so we can help you get the answers you need, as quickly as possible.

To help other users who may be having a similar problem, please use the buttons below to indicate whether this information was helpful.

I hope this helps,Dave