Quicken Dlx 2014 R5 one step update does not work

dale.whitakerdale.whitaker Member
edited March 2018 in

Since upgrading from 2013 to 2014 R4 and R5, my one step update does not work when I am at work going thru Firewall, but when I am at home (no VPN) and my proxy server is disabled - it works. How can this be fixed so it works with or without a proxy server. This did work in quicken 2013

Comments

• bnbwillisbnbwillis Member
    edited July 2016
    Quicken 2013 had no problem with one-step updates...Having "upgraded" to Q14P, one step update only works on one account - following various recommendations from QComm, cannot add any more accounts for update, all schema fail.  So far, have had to revert to manual transcription. Customer service, while excellent in prior years, has been spectacularly unhelpful.  Something is definately wrong with Q14R5 inside quicken...vendors have not changed their approach for downloads. What's happened to a once-helpful customer support process?
  • smilton81smilton81 Member
    edited July 2016
    I am having a slightly different issue.  Mine never works with or without the vpn and mine drops me out of quicken entirely.
  • dale.whitakerdale.whitaker Member
    edited July 2016
    Any idea when this will be fixed in Quicked Deluxe 2014 - I just updated to R6 (23.1.6.15) and it is still broken.
    edited July 2016
    I was finally able to get mine to work by totally uninstalling Quicken Deluxe 2014 then reinstalling it.  Once I added all my account connection information back, I am now able to do one-step update again.  It may have been something with the Vault between 2013 and 2014.  That is about all I can think of.  I am just happy it is working again.  I am no R6 now as well and it still works. Yeah!
  • dale.whitakerdale.whitaker Member
    edited July 2016
    Did you delete your stored Vault entries first before uninstalling and then add them back
    edited July 2016
    Good question.  When I was working with support, they had me delete them all but that did not fix anything.  As soon as I tried to go into one-step update or add any account information back, it would drop me out of the program.  At that point, I uninstalled and re-installed the product and it worked.