QW2014 HOME INVENTORY problems

ergriff8ergriff8 Member
edited January 22 in

How come I can not add any items to my inventory running windows 8.1 and QW2014 deluxe? On my XP system I can add items to my inventory running QW2014 deluxe. What is causing his problem on windows 8.1 operating system?

Comments

• edited July 2016
    What happen when you attempt to add?
  • edited July 2016
    It give me a pop up that tell me home inventory has stopped working and also states A problem caused the program to stop working
  • oegarciaoegarcia Member
    edited July 2016
    I am on Windows 8.1 and am using Home Inventory on Quicken 2014.  I am able to add inventory items.  However, my Home Inventory is crashing every time I click on the Notes icon within the Item Description.  I am unable to input note specifics as I have in the past.  Is there a fix for this?
  • airbornemedicairbornemedic Member
    edited July 2016
    I have the EXACT same problem as ergriff8!!  I'm starting to loose confidence in Quicken after 15 years!.
  • leishirsuteleishirsute Member
    edited January 22
    QHI doesn't allow detail to be added  with Quicken 2013 Deluxe on Windows 8.1 as well.     It crashes when attempting to add detail.  I've tried starting with a new datafile and still no success.  I've tried XP (SP3), 7 and 8 compatibility modes and still no success.
    Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro