Quicken for Mac 2016 v3.2 Released

Quicken Marcus
Quicken Marcus Employee ✭✭✭✭

We're slowly starting to roll out Quicken for Mac 2016 v3.2 to customers.  Not everyone will get the upgrade notice right away but it should appear sometime this week. This is for Quicken retail customers only.  Mac App Store customers will get the upgrade in a couple of weeks.

A New Release Process

We're trying something different with this release.  As you might guess it's very difficult for us to track all of the activity in QLC and to figure out if issues being reported are new in the release or not.  We want to make sure we quickly jump on and investigate any new issues.  Please reply to this post with any new issues that you run into with the 3.2 release to help us find these issues faster.  A number of us in the development team will monitor this post and we'll be notified anytime someone replies with an issue speeding our response. We'll give this a try for a bit to see if it helps the communication flow.

In addition, I wanted to let you know that we are moving to a monthly update cycle.  We feel this will allow us to turn around and fix issues faster and also give you a sense of when you can expect updates.

What's new in 3.2?

v3.2 is primarily a bug fix release.  We fixed a number of the issues many of which were originally reported in these forums.

• Fixed bond face value issue - A number of you reported bond face value errors.  This was due to financial institutions changing the way they sent us bond data which threw off our calculations.  In 3.2 we've changed the way we calculate bonds so the face values will be accurate but it does mean that we can no longer support savings bonds and other non-standard bonds. We had to pick one way to calculate the values so we decided to support the method that would benefit the most customers which is the same calculation that Quicken Windows uses.
  • Fixed cash values not appearing in charts - This was a regression that appeared in 3.2.  This would only occur if there weren't any other transactions. This is the type of issue we hope you'll report when replying to this thread.
  • Fixed a number of Windows file converter issues - There was a bad bug that would drop the reconcile/clear flag on transfers upon import so when a user tried to reconcile their accounts on the Mac, the numbers would be off.  If you're seeing an issue like this either re-import your windows file do your transactions can be imported properly or manually change the legacy transactions that have lost their reconciled flag.
  • Fixed un-formatted stock details page - This was an issue with our 3rd party vendor's web page.  This has been fixed now.

There's a bunch of other fixes. You can read the full list in our release notes at the Updates from the Quicken Mac Product Team at http://intuit.me/1R47KsF.

What's coming up?

I wanted to let you know what we're working on for the next release.  We are actively working on a 12 month budget feature. We are hoping to release this in 3.3 but we'll see how far we get.  We should have an early sneak peek of the feature in our upcoming beta.  If you're interested in participating in the Quicken Mac Beta Program to test our new 12 month budget feature you can sign up at https://quickenbeta.centercode.com.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2017
    Welcome back, Marcus!  We've missed you.  ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited March 2017
    Thanks.  I'm glad to be back.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    So I'll take you up on the "tell us quickly if there's a problem" thing. The whole credit card transfer / online thing seems to be really messed up.  All I want is to pay my monthly credit card from my checking account (at a different bank). It would therefore be a Transfer:Credit Card Payment and post to both my checking account and the credit card.  I don't see how I"m supposed to do this.  (If recurring payments don't work with online, fine; then I'll save it as a non-online one, and as each come due, I'll change it to online.) But because it's marked as a Transfer, it will only let me do it today, not scheduled. But it's NOT a transfer as far as my bank is concerned, it's a payment to another vendor, in this case a different bank, so scheduling it is fine. With 3.2, I could post it as a non-transfer, and then after submitting it to the bank, change it to a Transfer:credit card payment inside Quicken. In 3.2.1, that seems to mess with the posting date as well. And I went to therefore cancel it, and it said that a transaction (dated 4/1) was too soon. Then it showed me it was on 3/17, and now it says it's not an online transaction at all.  Why is a transfer within Quicken associated with a intra-account transfer at my bank anyways? They're totally different.

Finally, I went to quickenbeta.centercode.com, and the only "Open Opportunity" is QWindows16 Patch test.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2017
    Can you please fix the quicken mobile logging out every time I go to use it bug that's been prevalent since 4.0?  I know it's not a mac issue but it's really bad and doesn't appear to have been addressed.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2017
    [mention://29551 @hfm]: There is no beta testing project underway for Quicken Mac currently. Since they've started a staged release of version 3.2, it's a live product and not part of a beta test. It seems they're trying to get rapid feedback from customers using the new version to see if there are any showstopper issues before they release it to all users. (In older days, this might have been called a gamma test -- post-beta, wider base of users, doing a final safety check before widespread general release.) Over the past two years, several of the Quicken releases have come out and immediately run into some significant bug which either wasn't caught in beta testing or which was introduced while making fixes from the beta testing. They're trying to eliminate those smack-your-head moments and improve the overall customer experience with these staged releases. Sometime after 3.2 is fully released, when the code is ready, beta testing will begin on the next 3.3 version.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    Understood. I was just reacting to the last line, which (being written in the present tense) suggested that one could indeed currently sign up!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm really starting to become worried at every update for Quicken 2016.  At first, I had lost access to a 401k because in the newer versions the FI is active and had other connection issues and now I feel like this is happening all over again.  Now this morning after the 3.2 update I am getting a 106 error from AMEX and loops on the login screen every though I have verified with AMEX that my login credentials still work.  And I am having the same connection difficulties with a Citi card returning a 101 error with an invalid login session key.  This is frustrating to say the least.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited September 2017

hfm wrote: So I'll take you up on the "tell us quickly if there's a problem" thing. The whole credit card transfer / online thing seems to be really messed up.  All I want is to pay my monthly credit card from my checking account (at a different bank). 

<Quicken Marcus> First off thanks for reporting your issue in this forum post so we can find it and respond quickly.  Here's how the Direct Connect Bill Pay / Credit Card feature should be used.
    1. Select the account you want to use to pay your bills.
    2. Click on the + button on the bottom toolbar to add a new transaction.
    3. A new tab appears at the top of the transaction area called Online Payment.  Click on the Online Payment tab.
    4. In the Online Payment tab, click on the Online Payment checkbox.
    5. Type the payee you want to pay using Quicken.
    6. Click on the date you want the payment to be deducted from your account and the pay date.  In the example below it takes about a week before the payment will arrive.
    7. Once finished, click on the Pay Now button to create the transaction.
    8. In the register, the payment will now be marked as ready to be sent and an envelope icon appears.  Please remember that you will have to log into Quicken and sync to trigger the payment on this date.
    9. Also in the register, change the Transfer column to the credit card account.  If you don't see the Transfer column click on the Columns button on the toolbar to turn it on.
    To sum it up, you are "paying" the credit card company via Direct Connect Bill Pay but marking it as a transfer within Quicken.  I think the issue you're running into is you're trying to do a Direct Connect Transfer which isn't the way you want to set this up because some credit cards don't consider a transfer a payment and they could mark your account as not being paid.  It is definitely confusing and if you have any suggests as to how to make it clearer we would be open to suggestions.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited March 2017

hfm wrote Finally, I went to quickenbeta.centercode.com, and the only "Open Opportunity" is QWindows16 Patch test.

<Marcus> People should sign-up for beta and make sure to mark themselves as a Quicken Mac user.  We'll contact you when the beta is ready.  It's not ready yet.  If you are already a beta user then we'll be contacting you shortly to help us test this feature.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2017

<webraider1972> Can you please fix the quicken mobile logging out every time I go to use it bug that's been prevalent since 4.0?  I know it's not a mac issue but it's really bad and doesn't appear to have been addressed.

<Quicken Marcus> Thanks for reporting this issue.  Quite honestly is doesn't sound like a general bug but something that is unique to your phone which is hard for us to find and fix.  I personally don't see the issue on my phone.  Is anyone else seeing this?   I would suggest deleting the app and reinstalling it from scratch.  This will delete your data, configuration information and possibly the bad authentication token that is saved on your phone and in turn hopefully fixing the issue.  Please report back here if this works or not.  If you've tried this already, please also report back.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited March 2017

<Ben M wrote> I'm really starting to become worried at every update for Quicken 2016.  At first, I had lost access to a 401k because in the newer versions the FI is active and had other connection issues and now I feel like this is happening all over again.  Now this morning after the 3.2 update I am getting a 106 error from AMEX and loops on the login screen every though I have verified with AMEX that my login credentials still work.  And I am having the same connection difficulties with a Citi card returning a 101 error with an invalid login session key.  This is frustrating to say the least.

<Quicken Marcus> Ben, we don't believe this has anything to do with 3.2.  The errors you are reporting are from the bank transaction download service that we use so they aren't generated from Quicken Mac and it might be a coincidence that you are starting to see it now.  Of course we can't be sure so if others are starting to see this issue please report it here so we can see if there is a trend which would help us track down the problem.  Ben someone from our team will try to contact you directly to see if we can get your log files and track down your specific issue.  Thanks for reporting it.  
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited March 2017

<jacobs wrote> There is no beta testing project underway for Quicken Mac currently. Since they've started a staged release of version 3.2, it's a live product and not part of a beta test. It seems they're trying to get rapid feedback from customers using the new version to see if there are any showstopper issues before they release it to all users. (In older days, this might have been called a gamma test -- post-beta, wider base of users, doing a final safety check before widespread general release.)

<Quicken Marcus>jacobs is partially right.  We do have a staged roll out to make sure things are looking good in a release before we ship it to everyone but in this case 3.2 has been released to everyone.  Quicken as a product is very dependent on people's individual banks/financial institutions, environments and work flows so its very difficult to replicate everyone's situation in our test environment.  Ben M wrote that he thinks things get worse when he upgrades which is a perception that we are working hard to dispel but we can only do this by earning everyone's trust by releasing solid upgrades.  Upgrading is really important.  For example we made a bunch of El Capitan crash fixes in the recent releases and we can see that there are a tone of people still using older versions who are crashing constantly.  I'm guessing some of these people are leery of upgrading because of issues in the past.  The bottom line is that we always want to release stable versions that have no regressions but sometimes things get through that we don't intend or someone uses a feature in a way that we didn't test and we didn't catch an issue.  The next planned update is in a month which means any issues found in 3.2 won't be fixed until next month.  We want to get on a regular release cycle and to get away from trying to rush things out because people make mistakes when they are rushing.  Consistent, predictable and well planned releases should also lead to higher quality.  A big thank you to everyone who participates in these forums because you help us make the software better for the entire Quicken Mac community.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2016

<webraider1972> Can you please fix the quicken mobile logging out every time I go to use it bug that's been prevalent since 4.0?  I know it's not a mac issue but it's really bad and doesn't appear to have been addressed.

<Quicken Marcus> Thanks for reporting this issue.  Quite honestly is doesn't sound like a general bug but something that is unique to your phone which is hard for us to find and fix.  I personally don't see the issue on my phone.  Is anyone else seeing this?   I would suggest deleting the app and reinstalling it from scratch.  This will delete your data, configuration information and possibly the bad authentication token that is saved on your phone and in turn hopefully fixing the issue.  Please report back here if this works or not.  If you've tried this already, please also report back.

Marcus.. thanks for at least responding. I have deleted the app. reset cloud date.. re-installed.. and the same thing many times and for every subsequent release of version 4.  The answer for me has been downgrading to version 2.0 which I've luckily had a back up of.  2.0 works flawlessly. I'm not the only one with the issue, there are others on the forums who have reported the same thing.  The ONLY thing I have not done is done a complete wipe of my iPhone re-installing Everything from scratch.  I'm waiting for the next release to see it's not fixed before I do that as I don't think I should have to do that to use an app.  I also do not use any third party keyboards with it.. It's just that the app logs me out every time I go to use it,  I have to log back in and it re-downloads my data every time.  After that it works but It's unusable like this.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

Thanks for giving that a try.  I'll report this to the Product Manager for Mobile.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

<Ben M wrote> I'm really starting to become worried at every update for Quicken 2016.  At first, I had lost access to a 401k because in the newer versions the FI is active and had other connection issues and now I feel like this is happening all over again.  Now this morning after the 3.2 update I am getting a 106 error from AMEX and loops on the login screen every though I have verified with AMEX that my login credentials still work.  And I am having the same connection difficulties with a Citi card returning a 101 error with an invalid login session key.  This is frustrating to say the least.

<Quicken Marcus> Ben, we don't believe this has anything to do with 3.2.  The errors you are reporting are from the bank transaction download service that we use so they aren't generated from Quicken Mac and it might be a coincidence that you are starting to see it now.  Of course we can't be sure so if others are starting to see this issue please report it here so we can see if there is a trend which would help us track down the problem.  Ben someone from our team will try to contact you directly to see if we can get your log files and track down your specific issue.  Thanks for reporting it.  

Ben M, we continue to investigate this issue.  It looks like we're seeing a high number of AMEX accounts getting the 106 error.  We believe this has to do with Fidelity and Jet Blue discontinuing their AMEX accounts.  Do you have one of these cards?  If not, it's possible there's some weirdness going on because of the large number of accounts getting discontinued.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited March 2017

Are people crashing a lot using 3.2?  We're seeing an increased number of crashes coming in but I'm wondering if it's affecting lots of people or not.  It's hard to tell from the data we get back.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

No. My account is still active and not discontinued.  And I have confirmed with AMEX that the login information is ok.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2016

Marcus!!! Thank You!!!  please do forward this! And welcome back too!!!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016

Ben M., I'll reach out to you via email.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

hfm wrote: So I'll take you up on the "tell us quickly if there's a problem" thing. The whole credit card transfer / online thing seems to be really messed up.  All I want is to pay my monthly credit card from my checking account (at a different bank). 

<Quicken Marcus> First off thanks for reporting your issue in this forum post so we can find it and respond quickly.  Here's how the Direct Connect Bill Pay / Credit Card feature should be used.

3. A new tab appears at the top of the transaction area called Online Payment.  Click on the Online Payment tab.
    6. Click on the date you want the payment to be deducted from your account and the pay date.  In the example below it takes about a week before the payment will arrive.
    8. In the register, the payment will now be marked as ready to be sent and an envelope icon appears.  Please remember that you will have to log into Quicken and sync to trigger the payment on this date.
    9. Also in the register, change the Transfer column to the credit card account.  If you don't see the Transfer column click on the Columns button on the toolbar to turn it on.
    To sum it up, you are "paying" the credit card company via Direct Connect Bill Pay but marking it as a transfer within Quicken.  I think the issue you're running into is you're trying to do a Direct Connect Transfer which isn't the way you want to set this up because some credit cards don't consider a transfer a payment and they could mark your account as not being paid.  It is definitely confusing and if you have any suggests as to how to make it clearer we would be open to suggestions.
    update 3.2 broke my direct connect access to bank of america so I can't pay bills or download anything
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

<jacobs wrote> There is no beta testing project underway for Quicken Mac currently. Since they've started a staged release of version 3.2, it's a live product and not part of a beta test. It seems they're trying to get rapid feedback from customers using the new version to see if there are any showstopper issues before they release it to all users. (In older days, this might have been called a gamma test -- post-beta, wider base of users, doing a final safety check before widespread general release.)

<Quicken Marcus>jacobs is partially right.  We do have a staged roll out to make sure things are looking good in a release before we ship it to everyone but in this case 3.2 has been released to everyone.  Quicken as a product is very dependent on people's individual banks/financial institutions, environments and work flows so its very difficult to replicate everyone's situation in our test environment.  Ben M wrote that he thinks things get worse when he upgrades which is a perception that we are working hard to dispel but we can only do this by earning everyone's trust by releasing solid upgrades.  Upgrading is really important.  For example we made a bunch of El Capitan crash fixes in the recent releases and we can see that there are a tone of people still using older versions who are crashing constantly.  I'm guessing some of these people are leery of upgrading because of issues in the past.  The bottom line is that we always want to release stable versions that have no regressions but sometimes things get through that we don't intend or someone uses a feature in a way that we didn't test and we didn't catch an issue.  The next planned update is in a month which means any issues found in 3.2 won't be fixed until next month.  We want to get on a regular release cycle and to get away from trying to rush things out because people make mistakes when they are rushing.  Consistent, predictable and well planned releases should also lead to higher quality.  A big thank you to everyone who participates in these forums because you help us make the software better for the entire Quicken Mac community.

update 3.2 broke my direct connect access to bank of america so I can't pay bills or download anything
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

drbeckmd, We test a lot of with Bank of America so I don't think this would be a generic issue with 3.2 but there must be something specific that happened with your account.  Can you provide the error number that appears when you try to sync your data?  We'll have someone contact you directly to figure out the issue.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

Are people crashing a lot using 3.2?  We're seeing an increased number of crashes coming in but I'm wondering if it's affecting lots of people or not.  It's hard to tell from the data we get back.

Just want to give everyone an update.  We saw enough crashes that made us concerned so we pulled the 3.2 release and are looking at possible fixes.  We believe this crash could occur when one launches the app but we haven't been able to reproduce it in house so this is going to be a hard one to verify whether our fix worked or not.   We think it has to do with background threading and having multiple occurrences of code running at the same time and some times they clash and crash.  In any case, we're investigating more.  If you think you've run into this crash, it would be really helpful if you could provide us some details as to what you were doing when it crashed to help us solve the issue.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    This bug still exists for me after updating to 3.2 today:

Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where pending Bill Pay transactions entered at your financial institution's web site would fail to match manually entered transactions in Quicken resulting in a duplicate transaction.

I entered my transactions (2 loan payments) in my Chase checking register in Quicken, then logged in to Chase to pay the bills via bill pay. I paid the two bills and after the download one of them matched and the other created a separate transaction. I was unable to manually merge them, so I had to delete the one I entered.

As a related comment, the reason I am paying my bills via Chase's website and not Quicken is due to Quicken's inability to recognize electronic payees. If I enter a bill payment, the soonest date I can select is one week from today. When the payment is sent over to Chase, they identify it as electronic and schedule it to be sent one day before the date one week from today.

Sometimes I want to pay the bill sooner and would prefer it go out today and arrive tomorrow, rather than wait until next week to be sent a day before. If Quicken could identify which payees were electronic vs check, then it could get the dates right. If this is not an option, then there should be a preference setting that allows us to select whether we want to send it asap or wait until the date selected.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    (cont) Now I have a new problem. A separate transaction downloaded for one of the bill payments and I cannot delete it or the original one that downloaded. What am I supposed to do now?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

Getting back to the original question:

I must have run into this same issue, and I'm curious what you mean by "Direct Connect Bill Pay / Credit Card feature." [Please don't explain what Direct Connect Bill Pay is; I've been using it for many years. Please don't explain what a Credit Card is or how to pay the bill using the Direct Connect Bill Pay feature, as I have been doing this for many years.] What I want to know is whether there is a Credit Card feature of Direct Connect Bill Pay that prevents Quicken from interpreting the transaction as a real intra-bank transfer.  

From my perspective, the new Transfer feature interrupted what I have being doing for many years, and I'd love for it to be EVEN EASIER (an Intuit trademark) to pay credit card bills than it is now. ("Just as easy as it was") would be fine. My credit card payments were set up as scheduled transactions using Direct Connect Bill Pay (or whatever it was called at the time), with a transfer (within Quicken) to the credit card account in the transfer field, as you suggest above. In fact, I was able to do that with Quicken 2016 until the Intra-bank Transfer feature appeared, almost as easily as I could with Quicken 2007. [I'm still waiting for EVEN EASIER.]

The new intra-bank transfer feature appears to interpret ALL transfers as attempts at intra-bank transfers. [To date, this is a feature I'm unable to use, so this whole intra-bank thing is just a bug to me.] When it encounters a "SEND" on a transaction with a transfer, it changes the transaction date to the current date (Why, oh why, does it change my transaction date?), and fortunately the transaction fails because the transfer it wants to do is not possible. [If you don't notice the date change, you might just get rid of the transfer and rock on, sending your bill on the wrong date. I've done that a few times. BTW, if I ever am able to use the intra-bank transfer feature, I will want to schedule transfers for a time in the future, like I do on my bank's website. ]

To get around this, I've had to eliminate all of my transfers from my scheduled transactions. After a credit-card bill is sent, I have to remember to go add the transfer to the transfer column. If I forget, I eventually catch it, but this leaves errors hanging for a while in my Quicken data. So, if there is a Direct Connect Bill Pay / Credit Card feature that can accommodate transfers among Quicken accounts in scheduled payments without all of this trouble, it is not very clear how to access it. I've tried to find it in Help. If you think about it, there is an opportunity to make something EVEN EASIER than it is, though really only just as easy as it used to be.

Quicken Help suggests that Quicken knows the difference between accounts that it can affect real transfers between, but it really doesn't know; it tries to affect real transfers among external accounts that it should know it can't do. So here's a suggestion for Quicken:  1) When a send is entered on a transaction with a transfer, look at the account to see if it is one that can really happen with the financial institution. Hint: Look at the list of Direct Connect accounts. 2) If the transfer is a real one between bank accounts, then do it.  Caveat emptor, or tell the user you're about to really do it. 3) If the transfer is among Quicken accounts, just send the payment and transfer among Quicken accounts. This would restore what used to be a feature.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

Marcus, this bill pay bug fix could have greatly benefited from some beta testing. Here is what I found:

1. I was able to get this to work, but your instruction #8 is incorrect. If you're doing "Pay Now" in step 7, you don't sync the payments in step 8. That's only if you had chosen "Save". I have not checked to see if one can pay later using save and then sync yet. I will when I have my next bill to pay.

2. Your instructions are incomplete in that the user must click "Payment" ("Transfer" is default selected) to get this to work. If this doesn't take place, Quicken will assume it's a transfer instead of a payment.

3. I still get a cryptic error message (400) when I have a memo field containing a dash, as in "bill, 02/15/16 - 03/14/16". I have to delete the memo, send the bill, and then manually set the memo again. I've reported this several times. Seems like many users may do the same thing. It probably involves sending the text to the bank by escaping some characters that are non-text.

4. Quicken assumes the user wants to do a transfer instead of a payment (see #2). It would be easy enough to have the default of payment vs. transfer be set automatically based on the transfer account (same online service provider with multiple accounts vs. otherwise). This would clear up a lot of user confusion, and would also make the recent enhancement to allow the user to schedule bill pay from the register by typing "To Send" for the check # meaningful, as right now, the user is forced to go to the online payment detail view.

5. If I do enter the payment date in the register, and then go to to detail view to select "Payment" instead of "Transfer", Quicken resets the payment date to the next available date instead of the date I selected.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

I get no error number just nothing happens, nothing comes down.  I launched it yesterday after not using for days.  Got your update message and allowed.  After that will not pull anything down by direct connect and will not send anything up with no error message.  Seemed to run successfully.  I knew there were 2 items to pull down from days ago.  I did a test using bank of america quicken and quicken connect instead of direct and it pulled down the items.  I can't do bill pay that way through apps at least I don't see a way to enable so I tried to go back.  It won't add the direct connect option unless it fails gives me a oops message then I choose set up again and get almost to end and cancel it seems to enable.  i try to sen a payment and I get the preflight showing item and account window but it won't send. Item still marked to send. I also went to bill pay on their site and made a payment and it won't pull it down.  I can go back to quicken connect and maybe I can work with that by sending items o the BOA site and pulling them down that way but it is backwards and not how it was. I upgraded from 2007 mac to have everything in the app.
    Is there a way to downgrade?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016

Q16 crashes while updating data from Quicken essentials after I input password info. Help!
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

I'm sorry I'm a little confused.  What do you mean updating data from Quicken Essentials?  Are you using Quicken Mac 2016 or Quicken Essentials?
This discussion has been closed.