Home

Unable to save transactions

tmcktmck Member
edited January 2019 in
When I try to add transactions to my ledger they will not save.  This is not specific to a single account.  I have tried to verify the accounts and have also reloaded my 2010 Starter addition software but still have the same problem.

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I suspect that you are adding transactions and the way the sort is set in your register, it appears they are not saving.  Click on the Date heading in the register to change the sort by date.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1909
  • TTTigerTTTiger Member
    edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

I suspect that you are adding transactions and the way the sort is set in your register, it appears they are not saving.  Click on the Date heading in the register to change the sort by date.

I have the same problem. The transaction really won't save. No kching. No movement. The transaction just sits there open. If I try to go to another transaction or account, I get the message that the transaction has not been saved, would I like to save it. Clicking yes is not successful.

Further, although it goes through the motions of downloading transactions, they do not actually show up in my accounts.

I have just updated. I believe it has been broken since my recent update.