Cannot get quicken 2010 Deluxe to highlight multiple transaction to move from one banking (savings)

TJTJ Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in
I have tried moving multiple transactions in my banking savings account by selecting the first transaction, then shift enter on last transaction, but they will not all highlight. I have also tried doing it manually using Ctrl key but that does not work either. This is using 2010 Deluxe on a Windows 7 64 bit. Last time I did this was on my old XP using Quicken 2007 and it worked fine. What might be wrong? The Live Community answer I found takes me thru the process that is familiar to me, but mine doen not seem to be responding!

Comments

• TJTJ Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Found answer. When I use 2 line display each line is NOT darkening as it should when all selected, but when I switch to single line display they all darken to show selected. An obvious program problem. I was using the acct  that was using the tan background also. This is a good bug will Quicken read this to check and correct ?  ...hmmmm
  • edited July 2016
    TJ said:

Found answer. When I use 2 line display each line is NOT darkening as it should when all selected, but when I switch to single line display they all darken to show selected. An obvious program problem. I was using the acct  that was using the tan background also. This is a good bug will Quicken read this to check and correct ?  ...hmmmm

Doesn't work for Quicken 2010 Premier Release 10.  In fact the one line or two line display preference for investment transactions doesn't change anything.
  • Howard RoarkHoward Roark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    TJ said:

"In fact the one line or two line display preference for investment transactions doesn't change anything.

I think you need to pay more attention to the subject of the discussions you read; and not post comments that have nothing to do with the discussion.

This discussion is not about investment accounts.

It has never been possible to select multiple transactions in Quicken investment account "registers" ("Transaction Lists").