Home

One step update for everbank.com

BrianBMSBrianBMS Member
edited January 2019 in
everyday when I run the one step update, allmy accounts get the downloads fine except everbank.com. There are four accounts for this bank and for each account it requires me to answer the security questions each time, everyday. Does anyone know why?

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    According to this listing http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/details.cfm?type=basic&fidetails=everbank.com&qwid=qw1800&qmid=qm1600&qbid=qb1900&qbmid=qbm1800&qflmid=qflm0100&country= your bank is web connect only.  Meaning you would activate the download from their site into Quicken by selecting the "Download to Quicken" option.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1909
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I have the same situation with my local credit union accounts. Their extra security prompt does not allow me to use One Step Update in order to gat all bank downloads automatically. I get error "CC-585" for my credit union accounts.
    But if I go into one of my credit union account registers and click Account Actions / Update Now, I can perform a transaction download and I get this annoying extra security prompt (in the form of a little image that downloads, containing a word which I have to type in and send back) ...
    Annoying, but that's the bank's logon security system. If you logon from their website or if you do a manual download from Quicken, you get this required security prompt and there's no way around it.
    This local credit union being my main banking partner, I just grin and bear it ...
  • kevin.kerberkevin.kerber Member
    edited August 2016
    I've had Quicken 2009 for some time and Everbank worked there just fine until EverBank updated their website.  After the updates, it worked sporadically and then not at all after their most recent updates about a month ago.  I switched to Quicken 2011 thinking that it would be supported, but no luck.  I'm hoping it's something they're working on (the error message says that they are working on it - probably just a canned message though)
  • Quicken Generic UserQuicken Generic User Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016

I've had Quicken 2009 for some time and Everbank worked there just fine until EverBank updated their website.  After the updates, it worked sporadically and then not at all after their most recent updates about a month ago.  I switched to Quicken 2011 thinking that it would be supported, but no luck.  I'm hoping it's something they're working on (the error message says that they are working on it - probably just a canned message though)

I just got off the phone with Everbank support - it doesn't sound like they are attempting to do anything with Quicken to get Express Connect working - only acknowledged that many people have called about it.  Doesn't sound like they will be doing anything to support Quicken, so they will be requiring us to download from their web site every time.  Very annoying to me, because everywhere else I use will download into Quicken - that is what I use for notification that something has hit an account - I don't WANT to have to log into their web site to see if there is any activity...