Unable to download from Schwab accounts

edited January 25 in
One step update was working fine for nearly 3 months until yesterday when I got an error message saying an unexpected response was received from Schwab.  What can I do to restore this feature?

Comments

• Steve88Steve88 Member
    edited July 2016
    I am having the exact same problem.  I have submitted a request for a call back.  I created a virgin file and the same problem happened (so it is not data integrity).  The strange thing is my wife's Schwab account with a different password is working.
  • Steve88Steve88 Member
    edited August 2016
    Just got a call back from Quicken.  The Schwab download problem is a known issue.  Some but not all accounts will have the problem.  They are working on it and say to try back in 48 hours, ugh.
  • RobRob Member
    edited July 2016
    Steve88 said:

Just got a call back from Quicken.  The Schwab download problem is a known issue.  Some but not all accounts will have the problem.  They are working on it and say to try back in 48 hours, ugh.

Looks like it is working again this morning.  However, it downloaded dozens of duplicate transactions going back to 2008.
  • jl747jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    Some times it is better to call Schwab about a problem.
    I use them also and I have never had a problem with the support they gave me.

Besides you do not have to wait long on the phone with them.
    Quicken Windows Premier 2019
    Windows 10 Pro 1809