Embedding Links in Posts

Rich_MRich_M ✭✭✭✭✭SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 22 in
When I post a link in a comment it, it becomes plain text after I click Submit, what do I need to do so that it remains a link that can be clicked by others?
Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10

Comments

• splashersplasher ✭✭✭✭✭ SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    That is a perk of being classified as a superuser.  Hang around long enough, answer enough questions thoughtfully and correctly and not cause trouble in general and the moderator will probably extend an invitation to you to be one.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rich_MRich_M ✭✭✭✭✭ SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    splasher said:

That is a perk of being classified as a superuser.  Hang around long enough, answer enough questions thoughtfully and correctly and not cause trouble in general and the moderator will probably extend an invitation to you to be one.

Interesting, so that's how it works.  I've used this program since Quicken 6 for Windows, my upgrade to Quicken 2011 Premier is the first time I've sought answers in this type of forum.  I have been able to find the answers to all my issues through this community.

In fact, I've found that the users in this forum are much more knowledgeable than the support staff behind Chat, Email or Phone, getting answers from them is a very frustating experience.

I'm getting the impression from my own experience and others that the upgrade to Quicken 2011 Premier is one of the more difficult ones.

Not sure if I'll be around long enough to attain SuperUser status, but thanks for the response, here's some more points to help you maintain yours.
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10