Home

Why is my Transactions not updating:

Ted1aTed1a Member
edited January 2019 in
I successfully web connected to PNC-bank., after update, I show accounts update successfully but did not get the updated transactions. I have looked at the automatically add and the Hide accepted transactions (both not checked)

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Can't say why you are not seeing the transactions, but you can use direct connect with PNC bank for free and take advantage of online bill pay as well.  You should see from > Tools > Account List the option to improve connection.  This should allow you to update within Quicken and review and accept transactions.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1909
  • IamTheGreIamTheGre Member
    edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

Can't say why you are not seeing the transactions, but you can use direct connect with PNC bank for free and take advantage of online bill pay as well.  You should see from > Tools > Account List the option to improve connection.  This should allow you to update within Quicken and review and accept transactions.

I too am having this problem.  Obviously there is a large issue with PNC Web Conect and Quicken and both sets of tech support are largely ignoring the issue.
  • null nullnull null Member
    edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

Same problem here.......Tried to deactivate the one step update and then reactivate......no luck....
  • sbpidgesbpidge Member
    edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

I bank with PNC and have not been able to update since 10/20. Is Intuit or PNC working on this. All my other accounts update just fine so it seems like a PNC issue. I can do it manually but that isn't what I have the software for.
  • edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

I also have not been getting PNC updates for my accounts. I even went so far as to upgrade to Quicken 2011 from 2009 thinking it could have helped. The only way I can get transactions into my register is to go to my online PNC and export the transactions, a step that I had never had to do in the past and really makes the program frustrating especially since there is no messaging indicating that there is an issue.
  • pilotboy17pilotboy17 Member
    edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

I am not a PNC customer, however I have been having the same problem with all my USAA accounts.  My last update shows January 30th and its March and has not updated.  What is going on?  It used to work fine.  I still have Quicken 2010.
  • Howard RoarkHoward Roark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    GeoffG said:

"I am not a PNC customer ...".

Since you're not a "PNC" customer, your post should not be in this discussion.

Since you are a "USAA" customer, you should have used the "Search" feature here (look above in this window), to look for others experiencing your ("USAA") problem.
  • Quicken Generic UserQuicken Generic User Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    GeoffG said:

I'm having the same problem here with Quicken 2009 Home & Business and PNC bank. I've even done a fresh install of Quicken, and no dice. I'd love to hear if anyone has a solution for this issue. It's been going on for several weeks now.