how can I import my transactions from paypal?

edited October 2018 in
I would like to transfer my transactions from paypal to quicken home and business. A support person told me I cannot import the .qif file from PP. How else can I get this done>

Comments

• QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    What version of Quicken?
  • edited July 2016
    2013 Home and Business
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Paypal supports Express Web Connect (One Step Update).
    If the account is new, give it Paypal as the financial institution and it will walk you through setting it up.
    For an existing account select the "Action" gear icon which is just above the Search in the upper right of the register and select:
    Edit Account Details, Make sure the financial institution is PayPal, and then select Online Services -> Activate...
    When you get to the account list make sure you select to link to the right account.
  • edited July 2016
    QPW said:

If the account is new, give it Paypal as the financial institution and it will walk you through setting it up.
    For an existing account select the "Action" gear icon which is just above the Search in the upper right of the register and select:
    Edit Account Details, Make sure the financial institution is PayPal, and then select Online Services -> Activate...
    When you get to the account list make sure you select to link to the right account.

yes, but I can only get transactions up to 90 days history. How do I get all of 2012?
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    QPW said:

Oh well that's different.  What you need is the trick on how to import that QIF.
    http://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/faq-how-to-import-qif-files-into-non-cash-accounts-post-q2004
  • Michael 19Michael 19 Member
    edited July 2016
    QPW said:

My account does not show in the account list but has been an account within Quicken for years what can I do to get my paypal account to download?
  • QPWQPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    QPW said:

I'm not sure mine show up for downloading.
    You should try contacting Quicken support:
    https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact/plvl1/win