After I reconcile one of my credit cards it does not give me the prompt to enter a payment - I must

neil mneil m Member
edited March 2018 in

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    There are quite a few prompt windows that have a checkbox for "Don't show me this again", the prompt for entering a payment after reconciling a credit card account is one of those.

You can turn on all of the "Don't show me this again" type of prompts using Edit | Preferences | Alerts and clicking Reset Quicken Warnings. You may find there are other warnings you had turned off in the past that you will need to turn off again after using the reset.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • mgebfrymgebfry Member
    edited July 2016
    mshiggins said:

There are quite a few prompt windows that have a checkbox for "Don't show me this again", the prompt for entering a payment after reconciling a credit card account is one of those.

You can turn on all of the "Don't show me this again" type of prompts using Edit | Preferences | Alerts and clicking Reset Quicken Warnings. You may find there are other warnings you had turned off in the past that you will need to turn off again after using the reset.

I tried this in Quicken 2013 and it did not restore the missing payment prompt.  Any other ideas?
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    mshiggins said:

See this post for the correct answer.

http://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/after-finishing-the-credit-card-reconcile-one-of-my-credit-card-would-not-prompt-me-make-credit-card-payment
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list