FIA Card Services American Express Card

13»

Comments

• BenBen Member
    edited July 2016

Hi,

Just to give everyone update that my Quicken 2014 can download all the transactions from FIA Card Servies (Fidelity Visa). I had setup using Bankcard Services for couple of years now like OP and did not change anything, I was waiting until they fix as it gave me the error last week. Now it can download the transaction. When I tried today, first time it give me error but then try second time it works. Only thing is the online balance some how does not mach for reconcile but it is no big deal

Good luck.

Probably not.  Mine did the same thing, but my prior statement was in fact... $0
  • Umesh PatelUmesh Patel Member
    edited July 2016

Hi,

Just to give everyone update that my Quicken 2014 can download all the transactions from FIA Card Servies (Fidelity Visa). I had setup using Bankcard Services for couple of years now like OP and did not change anything, I was waiting until they fix as it gave me the error last week. Now it can download the transaction. When I tried today, first time it give me error but then try second time it works. Only thing is the online balance some how does not mach for reconcile but it is no big deal

Good luck.

Mine still showing the balance from Jan 2014 statement.