RESOLVED: Error OL-294 with Chase

Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Administrator ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in

I'm getting an OL-294 error when I try to update my Chase accounts.

Quicken Kathryn
Community Administrator

Comments

• Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Administrator ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Hello All,

Quicken is currently encountering an OL-294 when attempting to connect with Chase using Direct Connect. This has been escalated for further investigation with Chase. If you see this error when updating your Chase accounts, please try updating again later in the day.

We hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. If you would like to be notified when the issue is resolved, please "follow" this post.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue--

Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Administrator ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Hello All,

Quicken is currently encountering an OL-294 when attempting to connect with Chase using Direct Connect. This has been escalated for further investigation with Chase. If you see this error when updating your Chase accounts, please try updating again later in the day.

We hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. If you would like to be notified when the issue is resolved, please "follow" this post.

Quicken Kathryn

This issue is now resolved--you should be able to update your Chase accounts as usual.

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • rdvorakrdvorak Member
    edited July 2016

Hello All,

Quicken Kathryn

I just updated my Chase bank acct which hadn't worked all day.  The problem was fixed and my update was successful.