Can we get multiple credit scores.. my wife & I

okhiebersokhiebers Member
edited January 19 in

Can my wife and I get both of our credit scores, or only one?

Comments

• K.O. (Win-Premier)K.O. (Win-Premier) SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16

Currently Quicken limits you to one credit score per installation. The only way to get more than one credit score is to install Quicken on more than 1 machine.
  • miklkmiklk SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16

Create a new file for your wife USING a DIFFERENT or New Intuit ID

She can use her info for credit score with new ID
  • tomkleventomkleven Member
    edited March 2017

Thanks for the answer, Kevin.

I suspected as much when I saw the packaging and this issue was NOT disclosed - it pretty much meant Intuit didn't build a feature that accounted for families using their product and the cost from Equifax was judged as too high.

Still, that doesn't excuse the decision - it's patently stupid. Assuming that only half of Quicken users are families (they would know the % better than me), they've got a feature that is only half-functional for 50% of their customers. I want a credit score for myself AND my wife, Intuit.

Great feature here, but unfortunately poorly implemented.
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    tomkleven said:

I suspected as much when I saw the packaging and this issue was NOT disclosed - it pretty much meant Intuit didn't build a feature that accounted for families using their product and the cost from Equifax was judged as too high.

Still, that doesn't excuse the decision - it's patently stupid. Assuming that only half of Quicken users are families (they would know the % better than me), they've got a feature that is only half-functional for 50% of their customers. I want a credit score for myself AND my wife, Intuit.

Tom, excellent point. Intuit is aware of this issue. My understanding is they are working on improvements to the credit score feature that should be released in a future version.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Sam SamualSam Samual Member
    edited January 16
    tomkleven said:

Get your wife a Discover card .. they'll report her credit score on every monthly statement.
  • Joe BorninoJoe Bornino Member
    edited November 2016

Currently Quicken limits you to one credit score per installation. The only way to get more than one credit score is to install Quicken on more than 1 machine.

Extremely short sighted on the Intuit developers perspective.  Do none of your developers share financials and file joint taxes with a spouse? Both partner's credit scores are checked if any significant loan is applied for.  I don't expect this would be a complicated feature to add since it doesn't need to interface with anything else in the file. I hope this deficiently will be corrected in a future update.