Bank of America Checking Transactions- only 1 of 20 imported

SilverthunderSilverthunder Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in

I just tried to import last few months of transactions. However, only 1 transaction imported (and this was a transaction from a few months ago).

This is the first time that I imported from this bank after installing a new version of Quicken onto my computer.

The only reason that I can think of which would cause this is that maybe since I already downloaded these transaction to Quicken Mac (and now I have moved back to Quicken Windows) that maybe the software thinks that I have already downloaded the transactions (and there would be no need to re-download them)? Although I don't buy this theory since the only thing that would know this would be the Quicken servers as my Quicken file would not have any traces of such download history.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Sorry if I am not explaining clearly.

Comments

• Quicken DaveQuicken Dave Alumni
    edited June 2018

Try the steps below on the account giving you the issue.

Go to Tools > Account List, click Edit for account you need to change. Click Online Services tab, Deactivate. Then use set up online services to reactivate. As you go through the login process, you will be asked to Add/Link/Ignore the existing account(s) found. Choose LINK (NOT Add) and carefully match the account found during the login process to your Quicken account.

That should do it. If you have trouble Quicken Live Chat support is also available to help at

Support: https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact

Hope this helps,
    Dave
  • SilverthunderSilverthunder Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Try the steps below on the account giving you the issue.

Go to Tools > Account List, click Edit for account you need to change. Click Online Services tab, Deactivate. Then use set up online services to reactivate. As you go through the login process, you will be asked to Add/Link/Ignore the existing account(s) found. Choose LINK (NOT Add) and carefully match the account found during the login process to your Quicken account.

That should do it. If you have trouble Quicken Live Chat support is also available to help at

Support: https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact

Hope this helps,
    Dave

it wont let me deactivate the account because "there are downloaded transactions which must first be accepted."
    But, I thought that I had already accepted the transactions.  I think I accepted it and then deleted it.

Maybe what is causing this is that I have downloaded some Bank of America transactions for my other accounts at Bank of America but haven't gone through those yet?