cannot download TIAA Traditional into 2015 Quicken. Other funds download.

universeuniverse Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in

Red flag appears before TIAA accounts but screen has continued to say no downloaded transactions. Only happened when I upgraded to Quicken 2015 a few days. Fund has interest added daily and my balances do not match. Advice from TIAA is to set up a new file, not account, and try to download and see if same thing happens. Any community advice helpful. TC mutual funds are downloaded currently. Only problem is with Traditional, that normally requires about three steps to follow after accepting downloaded shares as a placeholder (anyone with Traditional funds will have experience with this). I did have an earlier problem with one TC mutual fund not downloading but Quicken informed that there was a problem with downloading from TIAA. No such message now, only what is noted above. Before I proceed with TIAA initial counsel, I hoped to have advice from my program help or community. I can enter the interest manually but I keep getting those red flags.

Comments

• Quicken DaveQuicken Dave Alumni
    edited February 2018

Try this to see if it clears the red flag:
    • Edit/Delete the account (either in the Accounts list or by right-clicking on the account in the account bar).
    • Choose Online Services tab.
    • Under the Online Setup tab click on Automatic Entry is: On.
    • Click on "No, never automatically add transactions . . . "
    • Update the account.
    If this doesn't help resolve the problem, please comment below so we can help you get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps,
    Dave
  • universeuniverse Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016

Try this to see if it clears the red flag:

• Edit/Delete the account (either in the Accounts list or by right-clicking on the account in the account bar).
    • Choose Online Services tab.
    • Under the Online Setup tab click on Automatic Entry is: On.
    • Click on "No, never automatically add transactions . . . "
    • Update the account.
    If this doesn't help resolve the problem, please comment below so we can help you get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps,
    Dave
    Thank you!  The 403B account worked as usual.  The IRA acted differently but it may have been something I did so I will wait until the next transactions arrive.  With this account, I ended up with 3 entrees of the interest (3/16,17,18). I generally accept the transaction with each red flag  but do not turn placeholder into reinv interest for several days.  Then I delete the addeds and the placeholder.  I appreciate your timely response and will inform my TIAA contact because she said others have experienced this problem.  
    t