Unable to access Target National Bank (Red Card) to download transactions (error 102?) Latest update

engelkingmjengelkingmj Member
edited October 2018 in

Comments

• Quicken DaveQuicken Dave Alumni
    edited October 2018

Hi Englekingmj,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having downloading transactions from your Target National Bank account(s). When you have a chance, please take a look at the following announcement, recently posted by Quicken:
    Select the blue "Follow" link in the announcement to be notified when the issue has been resolved.

HTH,
    Dave
  • posthumus86posthumus86 Member
    edited July 2016

Hi Englekingmj,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having downloading transactions from your Target National Bank account(s). When you have a chance, please take a look at the following announcement, recently posted by Quicken:

Select the blue "Follow" link in the announcement to be notified when the issue has been resolved.

HTH,
    Dave
    Having same problem.  Running Quicken 2015 Deluxe on Windows 7.  Spent 2 hours with (helpful) customer service doing every update & reinstall imaginable but problem persists.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Hi Englekingmj,

HTH,
    Dave
    If you took the time to follow the link that Dave provided, you'd understand why Support can't do anything about the matter.  Complain to Target ... they're blocking Quicken's access.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP