edited April 2018
    Same here...  Very frustrating Intuit!
  • dcomo1dcomo1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Same here.
  • ArtSmithArtSmith Member
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

I was able to get Target set up for online access today.  Yesterday, I could not.  However, it created a whole new account and did not transfer all my transactions from my "old" account that would not update to the "new" account that does.  At least for today.  The whole reason I use Quicken is for the updates from my various banks and credit cards.  It's not saving me much time anymore.

This worked for me too. I tried disconnecting Target and reconnecting it, and didn't work. Then I close Quicken and restarted again. It went through all my verification questions again, but it did finally connect.
  • stanstan Member
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

I was able to get Target set up for online access today.  Yesterday, I could not.  However, it created a whole new account and did not transfer all my transactions from my "old" account that would not update to the "new" account that does.  At least for today.  The whole reason I use Quicken is for the updates from my various banks and credit cards.  It's not saving me much time anymore.

On Monday, it worked for me three times. I did the update  and it worked all 3 times. Today it doesn't work again. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or it seems to be getting better. Certainly would like to know if it is Quicken or Target.
  • twilson282_1twilson282_1 Member
    edited July 2016
    As of Feb 8th, mine still doesn't work :-(
  • rveaglerveagle Member
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

Mine's back not working.  I just don't have the time to keep "fixing" it.  Tried resetting it.  Quicken said it couldn't.  I'm done.  I'll live without it.  As long as my other accounts do ok, I'll just deal with it.  Disappointing.
  • edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

I had the same problem again for the last 4-5 days.  Today however, I was able to set up EWC again.  However, this time it was via Target National Bank and not Target Guest Card.  They also have evidently been mailing new chipped cards (acct number change).  There are a lot of changes and no communication
  • stanstan Member
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

This now works about 50 - 60% of the time. Others experiences?
  • J.S. McCownJ.S. McCown Member
    edited July 2016
    As of March 7th, mine is still not downloading either.
  • edited July 2016
    Not working for me either (CC-502)
  • edited July 2016
    Not working for me on March 9th (CC-502 error)
  • edited May 2018
    Is this quicken for MAC or windows?  My windows has been working fine after a bunch of things happened.  The latest was new chipped card being sent.  You may have to delink, delete account number then let it relink.  It used to connect through target red card but that didn't work.  now it goes through target national bank..
  • dcomo1dcomo1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Fails about half the time.  I will probably let the Online Services account expire
  • stanstan Member
    edited February 2017
    Mine is now working more than half the time and I don't have a chip card. I have the Windows version, Quicken 2016 and I just downloaded the latest patch. It's a nuisance but I sync up nearly every day and it rarely goes more than 3 days without working.
  • edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

It has been working consistently for me for the past month or so.
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

No errors, but hadn't downloaded anything since Feb 23 until I manually told it to update this account, and at the same time, logged into the Target Red Card account.
  • edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

The fail is BAAAAAAAACK.........After working for a while for, this week it started failing again. Had to once again deactivate the account and reactivate it. Note to Quicken team: your troubleshooter just resets the account, which does no good. Account has to be deactivated and reactivated.
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

Same here. And the rest for me is going on 5 minutes now.
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

So we I tried deleting the information and trying it again, and I got this error: Unknown Type. It means Quicken did not receive enough information to add the account. The problem is usually temporary, but it often takes more than a few days tofix it. If you are certain that the account type is supported by Quicken, try adding it later.
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

Actually, tried again a few minutes later and it connected. Let's see how long it lasts.
  • edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

I've given up.  Besides Target I have issues with Discover Checking and Savings (but not Discover credit card).  It'll work some days and not others.  I'm in the middle of a 30 day free trial of Banktivity 5 for Mac and so far so good.  Quicken for Windows is still the best, but Quicken for Mac is too full of bugs that I can't deal with the frustration anymore.
  • stanstan Member
    edited July 2016
    rveagle said:

I received a Target chip card about a month ago and don't have this problem anymore. (I suppose as soon as I say this, the problem will start again!!)
2»