How do I purchase the Quickbooks 2016 for mac software from Canada? Support staff couldn't help.

How do I purchase the Quickbooks 2016 for mac software from Canada? I just spent over 90 min on the phone and the support person couldn't help.

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • Mark MiltonMark Milton Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks but Quickbooks is not Quicken...two totally separate packages.  Can't use fake US address (as someone else suggested) as Visa will verify that the address of the card does not match the address of the order.  Plus, that's just a band-aid approach.   Quicken just needs to fix their online secure payment page to allow Canadians to enter their proper address.
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Thanks but Quickbooks is not Quicken...two totally separate packages.  Can't use fake US address (as someone else suggested) as Visa will verify that the address of the card does not match the address of the order.  Plus, that's just a band-aid approach.   Quicken just needs to fix their online secure payment page to allow Canadians to enter their proper address.

You are missing the point.  This is a QUICKEN forum, we have nothing to do with Quickbooks and that is where the link provided by Greg the Geek will take you.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Are you trying to buy Quicken or QuickBooks??? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10