Quicken 2017 Delux - Locks Up

I just upgraded to Windows 10 - Quicken 2017 Deluxe; but frequently when I close the Calendar window, Quicken will freeze and I have no option but to open Task Manager to kill it.  Anyone else having this issue?  Yet another example of Intuit pushing out a product that has not been thoroughly tested.  i don't recall the last time I had a Quicken upgrade that did not crash on a regular basis...

Comments

• Bob MBob M Member
    edited February 2017
    I haven't exactly had that, but have had numerous crashes which shut down the program and also horrible data corruption with One Step.   I'm rolling back to 2016.  This 2017 is definitely not ready for primetime.  And you are right.  EVERY Quicken update and upgrade can be assured of serious crashes.  But this is build is one of the worst.
  • miklkmiklk SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Yes, I have that bug and they know about it and expect it to be fixed in a future revision.
    Unfortunately, that bug was found too late to get it fixed. It is related to working in the calendar view.
  • MooseMoose Member
    edited December 2017
    I am having the same problem with my Windows 10 version of quicken 2017 Home & Business. It freezes when I update, backup, or leave it open to go to another window (random freezes). I am running a 64 bit machine with a 32 bit version of Quicken 2017. 

I hope that they get it fixed quick or I will have to roll back to my 2016 version and ask for a refund until they get it fixed.
  • edited November 2016
    Me too.  It locks up and makes a ringing noise when I try to do amything.  I have to shut down from task manager, and restart.
  • Quicken TamaraQuicken Tamara Member, Employee ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    This issue has been reported to the product development team to get resolved in a patch update. Thanks for reporting this!