Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.3 & 4.3.1 Released

Comments

• newcastlelinda
    newcastlelinda Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

Hi Diane,

This might do what you want.

1. In the top tabs, click on Reports and select Category Summary.
    2. Click on the Customize button on the top right.
    3. Click on the Accounts tab and select just the account you want.
    4. Now click on the Tags tab and select All or None (does the same thing).
    5. While still in the Tags tab, notice the pull down that says "Include only transactions with (Any/All) of the selected tags.  Make sure it says what you want (probably Any).
    6. At the bottom of the Customize screen, click Save as custom report if you want that.
    7. Click Ok.
    8. On the top right side, but not the very top, there is a pull down menu "Update view to show me:".  Select what you want; try a "Summary of all categories", and then try "Details for all categories".
    Let me know if this is what you want, and if not, what I have missed.

Good luck; I'm also still using both QM2007 and QM2016/QM2017.  I have been keeping both updated this whole year.  Hoping that soon I can fully commit to QM2017, but not yet.

Linda in California (Newcastlelinda)
    Hi again Diane,

Try Reports/ New Report / Summary Report 
    Select "Subtotal by Tag".  Select Interval = Year (we'll fix this in a minute).
    Now click 'Customize' in the upper right.
    Pick your desired Account.
    Pick a Date Range; "This Year" perhaps.
    Check to make sure All Categories and All Tags are selected.

Give this a try.
    If you need more step by step instructions, send me a reply and I'll write it out.

Linda
    Quicken Mac Subscription - iMac - Quicken Mac user since 1994
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

With this release, I can no longer open some of my scheduled transactions. I click on them but nothing happens. Also, my AMEX account no longer shows upcoming transactions even though I have it set to show all transactions in the next 14 days. I've rebooted Quicken and the computer several times but nothing changes.

Ok. so the OS is not the problem. Are you using any other type of cloud storage liek DropBox?

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017

I am currently using QM 2007 and recently purchased Quicken for Mac 2017.  I hate it but change is hard so I will adjust.  However, I cannot move on until I am able to produce the following report.  I use classes and subclasses to track expenditures for certain purposes.  I need to do a report from one account that takes all transactions marked with that class or subclass, including transfers in and out, and have a total by subclass and class.  The report needs to cover the entire period - in my case it is almost 20 years.  Attached is a screen shot of a report from a test file I use for trying stuff out. In QM2007 I can drill down to see the transactions.  I don't have to do that at this point, but I do absolutely need to have the total.

So, how do I accomplish this with QM 2017?  

First, you will notice that there is no equivalent to sub-classes in QM2017 (I use them a lot too in QM2007). Instead they are converted to tags. 

Have you tried using the Tag Summary report? How does it compare?
    I know that QM2017 lacks control of defining how to display subtotals. Please report back what it lacks for you.

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:

• Quicken Marcus
    Quicken Marcus Employee ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Also...as of today 11/11 at 0800 EST this version is not available in the App store. When will it be released?

I released v4.3.1 to the app store on Wed 11/16.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

We found a small bug in 4.3 where drilling down on a Comparison or Summary custom report will update the Category or Payee Summary report's customization.  Basically if you clicked on the Gas category, when you go to the Category Summary, you'll only see the Gas category.  We stopped rolling out 4.3, we have a fix already and are testing it out and will start the roll out again with version 4.3.1.

The fix is pretty easy.  If you find yourself in this situation, go to the Category Summary report:
    1) Click Customize.
    2) Go to the Category tab.
    3) Click None.

All of your categories will become unselected which basically returns this report to the default state of displaying all categories.  The same solution applies to the Payee report.  Just go to Customize and click None under the Payee tab.

Sorry we missed this one before we shipped.

Yah, I wished we saw MC Crockett's bug before we rolled it out too.  Even better, I wish we had found it before MC Crocket ran into it.  Thanks again to our great beta testers who do a fantastic job of finding and reporting issues.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016
    lhossus said:

I am getting a dialog with

Got Update Error!
    An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017 
    [Cancel Update] 
    Here is the sequence leading to the above error
    1. I launched Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.2.1 this morning at about 9AM ET as usual to download transactions.
    2. I was greeted with "A new version of Quicken 2017 is available! 
    3. I clicked on Install Update, and after downloading the 32.4MB file, I was presented with the usual Ready to Install dialog. 
    4. I clicked on its Install and Relaunch button. 
    5. The above Update Error dialog appeared.
    I have several times manually selected Check for Updates... from the Quicken menu, and the same error occurs. I have also relaunched Quicken.

Here are some messages from the Console log that might be relevant. Redacted for my privacy.
    11/11/16 9:01:59.493 AM mdworker[11839]: zip importer encountered an error (2) scanning "/Users/xxxxx/Library/Caches/com.quicken.Quicken.2017/Sparkle/Quicken 2017 43.14805.100/Quicken2017-43.14805.100.zip".
    11/11/16 9:02:09.105 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle: ===== Quicken 2017 v4.2.1 =====
    11/11/16 9:02:09.106 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle: Extracting using '/usr/bin/ditto' '-x' '-k' '-' < '/Users/xxxxx/Library/Caches/com.quicken.Quicken.2017/Sparkle/Quicken 2017 43.14805.100/Quicken2017-43.14805.100.zip' '/Users/xxxxx/Library/Caches/com.quicken.Quicken.2017/Sparkle/Quicken 2017 43.14805.100'
    11/11/16 9:03:54.673 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle: Error: An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017. Couldn't find the relauncher (expected to find it at (null)) (URL (null))
    11/11/16 9:03:54.673 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle update was aborted with error: Error Domain=SUSparkleErrorDomain Code=4004 "An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017." UserInfo=0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx {NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Couldn't find the relauncher (expected to find it at (null))}

It's a good thing you're really technical and could figure out how to work around the issue but unfortunately a lot of our customers won't be able to be to do this. When we release 4.4.0 in December, let us know if this happens again.  I'm hoping it was just a weird anomaly.  Sparkle has been pretty reliable for us but I guess everything has bugs.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

Why Quicken 2017 v.4.3.0 takes so long to open up?

We can definitely work on optimizing the launch time but have prioritized other things higher at this time.  
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

Why Quicken 2017 v.4.3.0 takes so long to open up?

We can definitely work on optimizing the launch time but have prioritized other things higher at this time.  
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

Just noticed something quirky with QM17 4.3.1; In the spending wheel when I place the cursor over "other " I see the correct value ( I think) but when I click for the details it shows total transactions. is there something I am missing here?

Just went back to a previous version of QM17, same issue with "other" in the spending wheel.

That definitely sounds like a bug.  I can't seem to find an account that has Other in my spending chart so I can't reproduce it but please do file the issue.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

One thing that is really needed in Quicken Mac is a more consistent transaction selection logic for budgets and reports that are generated.

The transaction selection logic used to generate the Category Comparison report needs to be used to generate the Category Summary report.  In addition, this transaction selection logic needs to be used to select the transactions to be included in the Budget tool/report.

As a retiree, it was a pleasant surprise to discover that the Category Comparison report actually reported my IRA distributions in the Income section of the report.  It would be great if my IRA distributions were reported as income when generating a Budget.  At the moment, Budget is a useless feature of Quicken Mac as it doesn't include the IRA distributions (RMD withdrawals) while including the Federal, State, and Local taxes I pay on them in the Budget.

We are definitely looking to make things more consistent but fundamentally Budgets and Reports aren't the same thing which is why they don't have the same functionality.  We know there is still work to do on budgets in regards to investment accounts, transfers and account selection.  Unfortunately, they aren't easy so its going to take time to add all of those capabilities.     
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016
    Robert B said:

After installing 4.3.1 I have attempted to pay a bill, using direct connect which has worked fine.  This time after marking one scheduled payment to pay on next update, I click on Accounts, Update selected on line account, it shows the bill to pay, click continue and all seemed fined but the bill was not paid at SunTrust Bank.  To Send status remained.  I went into edit and chose Pay Now, it told me a problem had occurred on my previous attempt.  It implied it would complete the previous attempt first.  It did not and again was not paid.  This did not go away until I closed my Quicken app, restarted it, then again chose Update selected on line account and the bill was paid!

That doesn't sound good.  Let me send email to our bill pay developer to see if he ha any questions or suggestions.  
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

In the "Settings" window of a checking account, under the "Bill Pay" tab, clicking "Check For Bill Pay" seems to have no effect.

Weird.  It must have failed.  When I do this on my DC account, it switches to show me my Bill Pay provider, Customer ID, routing and account number.  Have you tried this again and does it still fail?
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016
    keoki said:

Can I convert CUSTOM reports from Quicken for Mac 2007 to 2017?

As JM says, we don't convert them during import.  It's kind of difficult to do but we can take a look once we finish some of the big holes we still have. 
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Just noticed something quirky with QM17 4.3.1; In the spending wheel when I place the cursor over "other " I see the correct value ( I think) but when I click for the details it shows total transactions. is there something I am missing here?

Just went back to a previous version of QM17, same issue with "other" in the spending wheel.

Quicken Marcus: you seem to be looking at the Spending tab in one or another of the account registers. And Concordman seems to be looking at Spending By Category in Home Overview.

I think I am seeing what Concordman reported when looking at Spending By Category in Home Overview.

Additionally, note that I found the two different Spending wheel designs somewhat disorienting: in the account registers, ALL categories are included in the wheel, but in Home Overview, only a few categories are included in the wheel and the rest relegated to Other. Not sure which I prefer, but I would like the two to behave the same.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

I have gotten an error message for the last two days when trying to get the update:
    Update Error!
    An error occurred in retrieving update information. Please try again later. 

I rebooted Quicken and it didn't help. Other suggestions or explanations?

We're seeing a number of customers running into an update error but haven't tracked down the specific cause yet.  Do you use mobile?  Do you have any investment accounts?  If you have investments and use mobile, go to preferences and uncheck investment accounts to sync and then try again.  We're seeing some errors around our investment service but not sure why yet.
  • Quicken Marcus
    edited December 2016

With this release, I can no longer open some of my scheduled transactions. I click on them but nothing happens. Also, my AMEX account no longer shows upcoming transactions even though I have it set to show all transactions in the next 14 days. I've rebooted Quicken and the computer several times but nothing changes.

Are your scheduled transactions in the AMEX account?  It sounds like there is something wrong with your AMEX account.  In other words, some sort of data corruption vs a bug.  This is not an area we've touched recently.  The only change we made was to show scheduled transactions for investment accounts in the Bills tab.  We hid them before because bill pay doesn't work on investment accounts but turned it back on in 4.3.1 because those who don't use bill pay still may want to see those schedule transactions.  If the scheduled transactions aren't on the AMEX account, what type of account are they associated with?
  • Diane Just
    Diane Just Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016

I am currently using QM 2007 and recently purchased Quicken for Mac 2017.  I hate it but change is hard so I will adjust.  However, I cannot move on until I am able to produce the following report.  I use classes and subclasses to track expenditures for certain purposes.  I need to do a report from one account that takes all transactions marked with that class or subclass, including transfers in and out, and have a total by subclass and class.  The report needs to cover the entire period - in my case it is almost 20 years.  Attached is a screen shot of a report from a test file I use for trying stuff out. In QM2007 I can drill down to see the transactions.  I don't have to do that at this point, but I do absolutely need to have the total.

I have been trying to figure out a way of doing this so here is what I found.  I couldn't find a standardized Tag summary report, so I selected custom report, selected the tags, selected the one account, and select a year interval (I really want only one total, don't need intervals, but there is no option for that.}and created the report, all I got was negative numbers because the transfers in from other accounts don't show up. 

Then I tried creating a report from the account by opening the account, selecting transaction view,  searching on the tag I was interested in and looking at the total in the summary.  This was closer, because the transfers were included, but for  the split transactions (and there is only 1 tag per split), the total includes the total transaction, not just the total for the split.

I don't even have a clue what to do about the sub classes, other than manually searching them out and changing them to the same class.  So all in all, none of the reporting that I use QM2007 for related to classes and subclasses works for me at this point.  I acknowledge that I haven't spent hours pouring over this.  That's why I included the sample, I am hoping that someone can figure out a work around.  

Thanks for the help.
  • Snoopy FC
    Snoopy FC Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    lhossus said:

I am getting a dialog with

Got Update Error!
    An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017 
    [Cancel Update] 
    Here is the sequence leading to the above error
    1. I launched Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.2.1 this morning at about 9AM ET as usual to download transactions.
    2. I was greeted with "A new version of Quicken 2017 is available! 
    3. I clicked on Install Update, and after downloading the 32.4MB file, I was presented with the usual Ready to Install dialog. 
    4. I clicked on its Install and Relaunch button. 
    5. The above Update Error dialog appeared.
    I have several times manually selected Check for Updates... from the Quicken menu, and the same error occurs. I have also relaunched Quicken.

Here are some messages from the Console log that might be relevant. Redacted for my privacy.
    11/11/16 9:01:59.493 AM mdworker[11839]: zip importer encountered an error (2) scanning "/Users/xxxxx/Library/Caches/com.quicken.Quicken.2017/Sparkle/Quicken 2017 43.14805.100/Quicken2017-43.14805.100.zip".
    11/11/16 9:02:09.105 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle: ===== Quicken 2017 v4.2.1 =====
    11/11/16 9:02:09.106 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle: Extracting using '/usr/bin/ditto' '-x' '-k' '-' < '/Users/xxxxx/Library/Caches/com.quicken.Quicken.2017/Sparkle/Quicken 2017 43.14805.100/Quicken2017-43.14805.100.zip' '/Users/xxxxx/Library/Caches/com.quicken.Quicken.2017/Sparkle/Quicken 2017 43.14805.100'
    11/11/16 9:03:54.673 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle: Error: An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017. Couldn't find the relauncher (expected to find it at (null)) (URL (null))
    11/11/16 9:03:54.673 AM Quicken 2017[12133]: Sparkle update was aborted with error: Error Domain=SUSparkleErrorDomain Code=4004 "An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017." UserInfo=0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx {NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while relaunching Quicken 2017, but the new version will be available next time you run Quicken 2017., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Couldn't find the relauncher (expected to find it at (null))}

Look forward to seeing what's next in 4.4.0....
    QMac Subscription - iMac - Quicken Mac user since 1995
  • M C Crockett
    M C Crockett Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Quicken Marcus:  The basic problem with the "Other" segment of Home Spending pie chart is that the categories included in "Other" are not being passed correctly to the All Transactions Spending tab.

The Home Spending by Category pie chart reports my year-to-date spending as $50,649.90.  When I place my cursor over the "Other" segment the pop-up box reports $4,371.78 (9%) in 81 transactions and splits.

However, when I click on the "Other" segment to see the transaction details in the All Transaction Spending tab, my spending is reported as $50,649.90.  The pie chart that is displayed includes all of the categories  reported in different segments of the Home Spending by Category pie chart.

When I click on any segment other than "Other", the All Transactions Spending tab will display only the categories that were included in that segment on the Home Spending by Category pie chart.

Another irritating feature of clicking on a segment of the Home Spending by Category pie chart is that it permanently changes the configuration of the All Transactions Spending and Income tabs.
  • Snoopy FC
    Snoopy FC Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    keoki said:

Looking forward to seeing the big holes filled.  Glad to see you're working ahead on those.  
    QMac Subscription - iMac - Quicken Mac user since 1995
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

One thing that is really needed in Quicken Mac is a more consistent transaction selection logic for budgets and reports that are generated.

The transaction selection logic used to generate the Category Comparison report needs to be used to generate the Category Summary report.  In addition, this transaction selection logic needs to be used to select the transactions to be included in the Budget tool/report.

As a retiree, it was a pleasant surprise to discover that the Category Comparison report actually reported my IRA distributions in the Income section of the report.  It would be great if my IRA distributions were reported as income when generating a Budget.  At the moment, Budget is a useless feature of Quicken Mac as it doesn't include the IRA distributions (RMD withdrawals) while including the Federal, State, and Local taxes I pay on them in the Budget.

Of course budgets and reports are different but the point is about selection criteria functionality and UI. They share a lot of similarity in QM2007, why should it be much different in QM2017 across the board? Of course, there are contextual nuances that have to be factored in; no doubt. But there should be a familiar core across the board.

It significantly helps in transferring knowledge from one area of Quicken to another. And I think we understand that time is a factor. I think we are just hoping that there is this overall mindset to standardize wherever possible.

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2016

What about handling of stock options transactions for investment accounts? it's absurd that the 2017 doesn't have this capability.

Option contracts doesn't download and Quicken gets confused that one contract is equivalent to 100 shares when you enter the transactions manually.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    keoki said:

Yes agreed. But I also hope that bridging to other versions is not an after-thought but rather something that is being considered as part of the design as you re-build. I would ask that you take a look at some of the comments over on that thread for ideas why.

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

What about handling of stock options transactions for investment accounts? it's absurd that the 2017 doesn't have this capability.

You may want to add your VOTE to Add capability to enter stock options and restricted stock units grants.

First
    , click on the underlined link above to go there, then click VOTE at the top of THAT page, so your will vote count for THIS feature and increase its visibility to the developers.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

I dearly, dearly miss the ability of a two line registry display. I like to show most of the columns and its just too wide. Please bring a two line display like the windows version. I have friends that are holding of going to the Mac version because of that

Hi Marcus, I noticed you replied to all the other sub-threads in here but did not acknowledge at least reading this, so I am not sure if you just missed it. Even if you have no further feedback, if you could at least confirm reading the above in whatever way suites you, that would be good.  

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    keoki said:

Also Marcus, not sure if you have ever seen this post (it is almost a year old): Request for Customizable Reporting Engine or this more current post which states some of the same in a different way, in the context of a specific report, here: Creating a Useful Category/Transaction Detail Report 

The essence of the two speaks of a report engine paradigm. In QM2007 it only takes 5 report templates to create 15 different types of standard and business reports (there are 2 more Tax related templates and 6 for investment specific ones). The gist of it is twofold; first, that with an overarching report design it is possible to use fewer templates, then tweak and customize those to create a multitude of reports, and second, because of the shared design, it gives a user tremendous flexibility in both moving about to figure out what best report to create and the ability to switch between them for easier analysis, or otherwise.

Many of the pre-defined reports in QM2007 are simply saved templates with pre-defined selection, subtotal and formatting criteria (a few require some additional tweaking). This is a tremendous boon.

At the moment it is hard to tell but it appears that reports are being created in an isolated fashion to meet a specific need. As a result, already it has taken twice as many (pseudo-)customizable reports to be implemented in QM2017 than it takes in QM2007. I wonder how much of an overarching paradigm is being used to achieve several things at once:  a better, flexible and versatile experience for the user, an easier design to maintain by developers in the long run, and a bridge to what has already been tried and true in the past. 

I hope you would take this into consideration as you continue to build out the functionality in Quicken for Mac.

Again, even if you do not have any feedback on this, I would appreciate some form of acknowledgement that you have at least read this, either clicking 'Like' or adding a 2-word reply.

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

You have run across one of the big obstacles for many users of QM2007, that is, the still very underdeveloped customized reports. Until Quicken tackles standardizing report formats, selection criteria, and flexibility into their reports, there will continue to be gaps, as you keep running into.

There are many requested ideas posted in this forum. I suggest you look at 2 groups in particular, and VOTE for the request of each of the missing features to be added back into Quicken for Mac....to help direct the priorities of the developers.

This will help make the transition easier for you when you are ready to upgrade by seeking to have the features you are used to in QM2007 end up in the latest version.

They are: I also encourage you to look at this summary: Click on each link above. Be sure to scroll down each page, then VOTE on EACH IDEA separately that you are interested in.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    keoki said:

Also Marcus, not sure if you have ever seen this post (it is almost a year old): Request for Customizable Reporting Engine or this more current post which states some of the same in a different way, in the context of a specific report, here: Creating a Useful Category/Transaction Detail Report 

The essence of the two speaks of a report engine paradigm. In QM2007 it only takes 5 report templates to create 15 different types of standard and business reports (there are 2 more Tax related templates and 6 for investment specific ones). The gist of it is twofold; first, that with an overarching report design it is possible to use fewer templates, then tweak and customize those to create a multitude of reports, and second, because of the shared design, it gives a user tremendous flexibility in both moving about to figure out what best report to create and the ability to switch between them for easier analysis, or otherwise.

Many of the pre-defined reports in QM2007 are simply saved templates with pre-defined selection, subtotal and formatting criteria (a few require some additional tweaking). This is a tremendous boon.

At the moment it is hard to tell but it appears that reports are being created in an isolated fashion to meet a specific need. As a result, already it has taken twice as many (pseudo-)customizable reports to be implemented in QM2017 than it takes in QM2007. I wonder how much of an overarching paradigm is being used to achieve several things at once:  a better, flexible and versatile experience for the user, an easier design to maintain by developers in the long run, and a bridge to what has already been tried and true in the past. 

I hope you would take this into consideration as you continue to build out the functionality in Quicken for Mac.

Again, even if you do not have any feedback on this, I would appreciate some form of acknowledgement that you have at least read this, either clicking 'Like' or adding a 2-word reply.

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2016

Attempted to simulate the same issue with the "other" category on Quicken Mobile. All seems to work well with the spending wheel on the mobile app
  • qmac_scott
    qmac_scott Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

In the "Settings" window of a checking account, under the "Bill Pay" tab, clicking "Check For Bill Pay" seems to have no effect.

It does this consistently for me. I am trying this on a Discover Bank checking account. To be fair, it is my understanding that this bank (despite supporting Direct Connect, and my account connection set to Direct Connect) may not support bill pay. However, Quicken should do something in response to clicking this button like show that bill pay isn't supported, etc. I assume this is the intent, but this isn't happening. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.