RESOLVED: Some customers unable to place orders on Quicken.com (11/30/16)

Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Administrator ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in
Some users are reporting that they experience slowness or refreshing issues that are preventing them from logging in and/or placing orders on Quicken.com.  

We're working to fix this issue as quickly as possible; please try placing your order or logging in at a later time today.  We will ensure that any offer emails you received are active tomorrow, but if you would like to purchase before then, please visit Amazon.com for a similar discount.
Quicken Kathryn
Community Administrator

Comments

• Henry PittmanHenry Pittman Member
    edited November 2016

extend the 40%

off till tomorrow - I've been trying for over an hour - and on hold phone for 38min

• Pattie RosePattie Rose Member
    edited November 2016

extend the 40%

off till tomorrow - I've been trying for over an hour - and on hold phone for 38min

Ditto. So far I have spent 49 minutes on hold with no response, and I can't get on the website either!
  • edited November 2016
    I need to download my purchase but am unable to log on??
  • Rick DavisRick Davis Member
    edited November 2016
    I mean this is ridiculous, you can't even purchase the product, it just keeps going to a page that says the site isn't working. And then of course, tomorrow they'll just say "too bad, you should have bought it then". Why offer a special if you can't support it?
  • klthook81klthook81 Member
    edited November 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't access Quicken Store 11/29/16.

Can't access Quicken Store and the Amazon offer is only for 27 % off. The Amazon offer is NOT similar to the Quicken offer.

Using email sent from Quicken, the link goes to a page saying having problems and suggests Amazon, Customer Support, or Community -

"Something went wrong.

We’re experiencing technical difficulties right now. To take advantage of our 40% off offer, please go to Amazon.com. The offer will also be available through the end of the day tomorrow (11/29).

If you need to download your Quicken product, please try again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you continue to have this issue, please contact our Customer Care team, or visit our Community for product help."

Customer Care has no CURRENT information - just wait and see.  Amazon is NOT offering the same discount. Community is of NO use.

BETTER alternatives??
  • edited November 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Amazon.com does not reflect a 40% discount on 2017 Rental Property Manager that s....

Since the quicken.com site appears to be down for ordering/browsing, the error page that loads states that the 40% discount (valid until 11/29/2016) can be obtained by going to Amazon.com.  However, the 2017 Rental Property Manager is listed on Amazon for $119.65, which is not 40% off of the list price of $164.99.  The price should be $98.99.  What's going on?
  • Matthew JonesMatthew Jones Member
    edited November 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 40% Discount.

I am still unable to purchase Quicken 2017 using the 40% discount email I received on monday. The advised Amazon purchase solution does not provide a 40% discount but instead a 29% discount. This is very frustrating.

Will the offer be extended until the issue is resolved or am I stuck with a solution that is sub par?
  • Quicken DaveQuicken Dave Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi Everyone,

The issues that have been preventing users from logging in and/or placing orders on Quicken.com, have been resolved. The 40% off discount has been EXTENDED through Dec. 5, 2016.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue.