how to print a detailed list of securities in a set of accounts?

Jeffrey KirkJeffrey Kirk Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Quicken 17: how can I print a detailed list of securities contained in several accounts?

Comments

• Jim_HarmanJim_Harman SuperUser
    edited November 2018
    In Premier at least, Investing tab, Portfolio, select the view you want, then group by Accounts, then file/Print Portfolio. You can customize further using portfolio reports.
    -- Jim QWin Premier subscription
  • Jeffrey KirkJeffrey Kirk Member
    edited June 2017
    Yes! Perfect! Thanksd Jim.
  • edited May 2018
    Any suggestions if you do NOT have the premier version?  I can't even print a total list of investments!  Just converted from Windows and extremely disappointed with Mac version.  
  • Jeffrey KirkJeffrey Kirk Member
    edited June 2017
    Not me, sorry.
  • q_lurkerq_lurker SuperUser
    edited March 2017

Any suggestions if you do NOT have the premier version?  I can't even print a total list of investments!  Just converted from Windows and extremely disappointed with Mac version.  

@Becky Middleton --This is a Windows discussion. You need to ask your question under a Mac category on Investments to get a reasoned answer.
  • Quicken ColinQuicken Colin Member
    edited March 2017

Creating a separate conversation

Please reference the new conversation here: How do I print a detailed securities list in Quicken for Mac