latest version of quicken 2017

2»

Comments

• EdEd Member
    edited September 2017

Yes, Edgardo, thank you.  I would think that the snapshot of the Quicken error message with the details of strings and parameters should be a big help to the Quicken IT guys and gals toward a solution.  As one last hint, I also remember trying to install the Mondo Patch with my original disc installation and again, ran into the error message.

Best, DB

When you re - installed with the disc, did you use Qclean first? I want to make sure everything is covered. 
  • donald barteldonald bartel Member
    edited January 2018
    I never re-installed with the disc.  I'm still working with the downloadable version that the Chat Tech had me install in place of the disc.

Best, DB
  • EdEd Member
    edited September 2017

I never re-installed with the disc.  I'm still working with the downloadable version that the Chat Tech had me install in place of the disc.

Best, DB

Got it, thank you. 
  • Quicken KathrynQuicken Kathryn Administrator ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

Best, DB

@donald bartel - we'd like to get some log files from you, if possible, so we can investigate further--please look out for an email from the community with more details--

Thanks,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
    edited September 2017
    OK Kathryn, I'll keep an eye out for the email.

Best, DB 
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

I think I was able to do it.  I hope this works.

Best, DBimage

In the future, when taking screenshots, Windows has a program named Snipping Tool which allows you to capture a part of the screen, look in the Accessories section of the Start menu.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

edited September 2017

I think I was able to do it.  I hope this works.

Best, DBimage

Dear Splasher,

Thank you for your pointing to Snipping Tool to perform a screenshot.  Up until now, I have been using Paint.

Best, DB
    edited September 2017

Yes, Edgardo, thank you.  I would think that the snapshot of the Quicken error message with the details of strings and parameters should be a big help to the Quicken IT guys and gals toward a solution.  As one last hint, I also remember trying to install the Mondo Patch with my original disc installation and again, ran into the error message.

Best, DB

Dear Edgardo,,

I don't know what you did at your end but my Quicken is now at an R10 Release.  I clicked on "Check for Updates" and a message came up saying that Quicken is now at Release R10 and would I like to update?  I clicked yes and the update installed as smooth as clockwork.  I double checked by clicking on Help>About Quicken and received a message that my Quicken version is now at R10.  It was like magic.

Best, DB
This discussion has been closed.