Quicken 2016 Premier on Windows 10 - uh oh something went wrong on our end

124»

Comments

• Glenn SmallGlenn Small Member
    edited September 2017
    Crickets. How about an update Quicken?
  • HenHen Member
    edited September 2017
    This morning it would not recognize my password, the step before the oops screen.  I created a new password and GOT IN!1.  Management needs to know they are very close to killing off their own product.

I don't know it this was the upgrade we have been hearing about that requires a new password or that upgrade is still in the works.   I suspect it is and I suspect that no matter how up to date our Quicken software is, we all will be locked out again.

My hospital decided they needed to put badge readers on the operating room locker room.  They did not program in any doctors ID's so none of could get in.  The guy responsible has moved to Qucken.
  • JJ Member
    edited September 2017
    September 22, 2017, 8:15 AM ET
    Able to login and complete one step update now.
  • edited September 2017
    I am also able to perform online banking this morning, 9/22/2017 06:33am MDT
  • edited September 2017
    Is it working now!
  • CJCJ Member
    edited September 2017
    Still not working for Quicken 2015 Deluxe (R13). No update available and still getting "oops" screen since last night.
  • Jeff LawrenceJeff Lawrence Member
    edited September 2017
    Had to restart Quicken 2016 Deluxe and enter Quicken.com Password again. Was able to connect. @ 547a PT
  • edited September 2017
    I had this problem last night (Quicken 2016 Deluxe).  After changing the password four times I was, like everyone else, frustrated.  After finding others with the same problem and searching through the comments for an answer, without finding one, I gave up and went to bed. 

This morning I went to quicken.com.  I went through the changing the password process (using the double-authentication) and then successfully logged into my account.  Then I went to my quicken program and tried the one-step update, and, IT WORKED.  I was able to get all my transactions without being asked for my intuit password.

It might not work this way tomorrow, and it might not work for you,  but for now, at least I have my updates and I've put off the issue until I see it again. 

• Bob HouseyBob Housey Member
    edited September 2017

Quicken,  Thanks for fixing this issue.  It now works fine on my Windows Quicken Premier 2015 even without an update.  I logged in and did an one step update and updated my investments.

• MintUserNewMintUserNew Member
    edited September 2017
    Mine is working now. I also told it to do the update. Fingers cross-ed the update will work.
  • edited September 2017

Hi Cortney,

Thanks for reporting this issue, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience it has caused. The Quicken team is aware of the problem and is currently working to resolve the problem ASAP. Please keep an eye on the Community as this is where they will post a resolution, when it is found.

Thank you for your patience as the team works to resolve this problem.

Dave

This was posted 14 hours ago. What is the current status?? You say check community. Please provide URL.
  • Hector CurielHector Curiel Member
    edited September 2017
    I am on 2015 and still not working
  • 1965kopite1965kopite Member
    edited September 2017

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled something went wrong on our end.

Everything worked fine yesterday.  Today, I cannot do daily update.  Changed Intuit ID password as requested.  Now the "Uh Oh Something went wrong on our end" message. Restart and reboot don't help.  Quicken Deluxe, version R6, Build 26.1.6.1

as of this morning, problem appears to have been resolved
  • singerjasingerja Member
    edited September 2017

Hi Cortney,

Thanks for reporting this issue, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience it has caused. The Quicken team is aware of the problem and is currently working to resolve the problem ASAP. Please keep an eye on the Community as this is where they will post a resolution, when it is found.

Dave

Not only can I not access priority phone help I paid for, I can't enter bill pay password on any tab, I now cannot long on to the web page with the same issues as the rest of your "valued customers"
  • jamespjamesp Member
    edited September 2017
    Working this morning (Q 2016 H&B R12). New dialog when logging into Quicken server, didn't recognize old log-in. Had to create new password, using text to phone as secondary authentication method. This is a ridiculous authentication scheme. No one wants this, Quicken. No one.
  • jamespjamesp Member
    edited September 2017

Hi Cortney,

Dave

It appears to be working now. Where is your update, Quicken staff? Your communication skills are poor, to say the least. But not as bad as your programming skills, evidently.
  • jamespjamesp Member
    edited September 2017
    Quicken 2016 H&B now has R13 available as an update. The release notes state that new authentication procedures will be put in place, as per the Quicken email of 2.5 months ago. Lets hope that these changes work. Not holding out a lot of hope. And there is no way in the update dialog to print the release notes. Perhaps they are available online somewhere? And when was Quicken actually going to let us users know that this was available and necessary? Sheesh.
  • David KocianDavid Kocian Member
    edited September 2017

Hi Cortney,

Dave

I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to get a Bank update and kept getting this same "uh oh something went wrong on our end" when I try to update anything. I have tried Web connect directly, and I have gone to my bank directly and downloaded a QFX file to run manually and still won't work.  The delay is killing me.  I can't reconcile anything.
  • patpat Member
    edited September 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled QWIn 2016 (R12): intuid ID failure.

Intuit ID failure.  Says there is a problem on OUR end after I try to sign in. Trying to update bank transactions.  Q2016 R12
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled QWin 2016: can't log on to quicken at all.

Cannot log on to QW 2016 at all. Cannot get past the incredibly annoying intuit log on page, which returns an "Uh oh, something went wrong on our end" message. This migration is bening managed horribly.
  • pf coachpf coach Member
    edited September 2017

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled something went wrong on our end.

Everything worked fine yesterday.  Today, I cannot do daily update.  Changed Intuit ID password as requested.  Now the "Uh Oh Something went wrong on our end" message. Restart and reboot don't help.  Quicken Deluxe, version R6, Build 26.1.6.1

Yes, and listen to the crickets from Quicken & staff!
  • EdEd Member
    edited January 2018
    Hello all,

This was a temporary issue, caused by a change Intuit made on their servers--it should be resolved now--we should see this a lot less as we complete the transition to our own Quicken servers--
  • edited September 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled cannot login to quicken.

I van log in to my quicken account online but bot within the application

I updated my password several times but quicken continues to reject each password
124»