Infected Resource Accessed during One Step Update (Bitdefender)?

This morning, during my usual One Step Update of my accounts, my antivirus program displayed the following message:
"

The application qw.exe accesses a web resource
http://ocsp.trustwave.com/MFEwTzBNMEswSTAJBgUrDgMCGgUABBQ1mI4Ww4R5LZiQ295pj4OF%2F44yyAQUyk7dWyc1Kdn2...
that has been detected as infected. The web resource has been successfully
blocked and your PC is now safe.

"

The One Step update seemed to work, and I got no error messages in Quicken.

Anyone know what this resource might be? Something to do with a certificate? How can I let Quicken know? May be a false positive - Bitdefender is quite aggressive - but worth looking into.

Windows 10, Quicken 2017 Windows R14, Bitdefender Total Security 2018.

Comments

• David GuntherDavid Gunther Member
    edited October 2017
    I saw this same blocked message on a few hundred computers I monitor. I know a lot of the computers I monitor do not even have Quicken installed, but do use QuickBooks, so maybe they share a common update source - mix between Win7 and 10. We use Bitdefender Gravity Zone.
    edited September 2017

I saw this same blocked message on a few hundred computers I monitor. I know a lot of the computers I monitor do not even have Quicken installed, but do use QuickBooks, so maybe they share a common update source - mix between Win7 and 10. We use Bitdefender Gravity Zone.

I have contacted Bitdefender and they are analyzing.
  • Joseph WitkinJoseph Witkin Member
    edited September 2017

Excellent
    edited October 2017

They responded back saying the link was ok and they had whitelisted it moving forward.