CC-501 Error, needs tech help!

This issue continues and involved all my bank/savings accounts. Further, the error notes "issue with Quicken server" so why all this 'stop gap' from Quicken, tech needs to get this resolved!

Running H&B 2017Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: CC-501 Error.

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hi Z Statman,

Please contact Quicken Support at 650-250-1900 for immediate assistance.

~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • K BriggsK Briggs Member
    edited December 2017
    This is ridiculous.  I started receiving the CC-501 error more than a month ago, mind you on my banking and credit cards but NOT my investment accounts.  So it works with some institutions and not with others.  I've tried just about all methods prescribed within intuit's websites to no avail.  At first I thought it was a not-so-subtle way to get me to upgrade to 2018 Premier but I did so anyway and the error persisted.  Last week there was an update which I'd hoped would resolve the issue but does not.

Basically, this is becoming so persistent I am considering looking at other financial software solutions that are more responsive to known errors.  To top it all off, the chat function within Quicken does not work and am being told "live" tech support was not included in the software.  Go figure.