capital one card download

2»

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Yes, the Quicken support team stepped me through all these steps, too.  Unfortunately, it did not help.
  • leishirsuteleishirsute Member
    edited January 22
    C1 connection is definitely flaky.  Once I got past the text code validation,  I occasionally get the code validation screen again.  I cancel the window seeking the validation.  That usually gets me past the problem and the transaction download says it completes, but it really doesn't.  I individually download from C1 instead of using One Step update after getting past the canceled validation window.  The next few downloads are usually okay for a couple of weeks and then I need to repeat this process.  I haven't needed to resend the text code again with this procedure.  I haven't been able to figure out a pattern.
    Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro
  • NJTeddyNJTeddy Member
    edited December 2017
    Rob said:

Tried refreshing for the last several days to no avail.  Today I deactivated and tried to reactivate but I now get an error that Quicken is having trouble connecting to Capital One Card Services.  I worked with online support, did a file validation that ran clean and tried to add a new capital one account but still get the same error.  Quicken support won't admit the problem is on their side and they tell me the only thing I can do is try again in a few days.  Problem started after taking the r15 update. 

Customer Support is terrible and at times out and out wrong.  I finally gave up and download the capital one file onto my computer then update quicken manually..........This whole shift from purchasing a software license to yearly membership and not providing service will hopefully open the door for others to take Quicken's place......... 
  • edited December 2017
    Rob said:

Tried refreshing for the last several days to no avail.  Today I deactivated and tried to reactivate but I now get an error that Quicken is having trouble connecting to Capital One Card Services.  I worked with online support, did a file validation that ran clean and tried to add a new capital one account but still get the same error.  Quicken support won't admit the problem is on their side and they tell me the only thing I can do is try again in a few days.  Problem started after taking the r15 update. 

I've spent a lot of time with Support, including a couple levels of escalation.  They continue to capture log files of this failing, but never offer any solutions.  As a software guy, I know that if something goes wrong every single time, you can easily find the problem and attempt to fix it...
  • John SJohn S Member
    edited December 2017
    Rob said:

Still can not connect.  Quicken and C1 issues have gotten old.  Years of problems with Quicken and C1.  Quicken even asks almost even launch if I want to upgrade,   I tell it not to ask but it still asks.  Why would I want to upgrade this POS?  Bring back the days of competition>>MS Money.  Quicken has even closed the thread about C1 upgrade not working with the change on 12/15.  So much for letting us know!
This discussion has been closed.