QWin: One step update issue with Capital One

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh, and BTW, to whoever decides when a problem is "solved" on this website. Based on all the comments for months and months and months, this problem is definitely NOT solved.
  • Jack KingJack King Member
    edited October 2017
    Brian said:

Oh, and BTW, to whoever decides when a problem is "solved" on this website. Based on all the comments for months and months and months, this problem is definitely NOT solved.

How do you unresolve a problem?  Who marked it resolved?
  • ACliffACliff Member
    edited October 2017
    Brian said:

I agree.  The problem exists as previously
  • John HagenJohn Hagen Member
    edited October 2017
    My one step update periodically fails to make contact with random financial websites to download my transactions.  A week ago it would not access a Florida credit union, then Capital One, now a savings account, but not a checking account, at Fifth Third Bank.  I never had a problem until the past several months.  This program is now so glitchy when it comes to downloading transactions that I am considering switching to something else to keep track of my finances.  I am tired of reentering passwords, clearing caches, blah blah, which half the time doesn't work.  I can log onto a bank website, then enter the same log on information in Quicken, and it will tell me that the bank won't accept my password!  Go figure.
  • Jack KingJack King Member
    edited October 2017

My one step update periodically fails to make contact with random financial websites to download my transactions.  A week ago it would not access a Florida credit union, then Capital One, now a savings account, but not a checking account, at Fifth Third Bank.  I never had a problem until the past several months.  This program is now so glitchy when it comes to downloading transactions that I am considering switching to something else to keep track of my finances.  I am tired of reentering passwords, clearing caches, blah blah, which half the time doesn't work.  I can log onto a bank website, then enter the same log on information in Quicken, and it will tell me that the bank won't accept my password!  Go figure.

Fortunately I have not experienced any probem except with Capital One.  I will say if I had issues with more sites like John Hagen does, I would definitely be trying to find a betterr way than Quicken to manage my finances.  I do like many Quicken features, but it would not be worth the frustration if my problem was more seriousl.  My ohly probem now is that Capital one frequently (but not always) requires the one time code sent to my phone by message. But this problem has persisted for a long time and I cannot  understand why it can't be resolved.  This does not give me a lot of confidence n the new Quicken team.
  • jfoxegizijfoxegizi Member
    edited November 2017
    jdt said:

My solution is to stop using Capital One.

Same problems here with Capital One and I thought about not using the card. Today I went to the website and downloaded a file and that works, but annoying. One step update works for everyone but Capital One. 
  • ACliffACliff Member
    edited November 2017
    I just upgraded to the latest version of the program and I still have an issue with Cap One.  someone should be able to fix it.
  • egmacraeegmacrae Member
    edited December 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Quicken Connect- Capital One.

My settings are already set to quicken connect for Capital One 12/15 update. Do I still need to deactivate and then reactivate or do I just wait for issue to resolve itself??
2»
This discussion has been closed.