Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

QMac: QLC Security Certificate Warning

Dennis@1[email protected] Member ✭✭✭✭
I've been getting this warning when I come to this Quicken Community website for a few weeks now. Anybody else seeing this in Safari for Mac?

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Check the date and time on your Mac.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Update the bookmark in your browser. As a result of finalizing the divorce of Quicken Inc. from Intuit Inc., the website "qlc.intuit.com" is obsolete.

Use https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity instead.

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    qlc.intuit.com is the url for the previous version of the Quicken user forum.

You need to change to using https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity.

Using the old url should redirect you to the new one, but it makes sense to change your bookmark to the new one.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown Member
    edited January 2018

Check the date and time on your Mac.

I just had the Certificate Rejection. In this era of a major attack per week such immature attention to details is appalling. Intuit/Quicken/? has always had a sloppy way of managing their customer facing functions. This is yet another example. Get a certificate for the link IF it is legitimate. You people just waste time. A good example of how no competition breeds sloppy management. Good program but has always had very poor/incompetent oversight.

When you buy Quicken the customer gets volunteers for customer support. Even Comcast, the worst customer service in their industry, gets you to a befuddled human. As one of the world's greatest leaders likes to say - SAD.
This discussion has been closed.