Any way to force the discrepancy report (Q Reported Shs vs. Brokerage Reported Shs) that displays fo

BillR
BillR Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Running Quicken 2015 Deluxe for Windows using VMWare on a MacBook Pro. The discrepancy report showing Quicken Shares vs. Brokerage Shares only displays following a One Step Update when there is brokerage activity. I'd like to create the same report (or something offering the same data) on demand. Anyone know how this might be done?

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Tools / Online Center / Holdings tab / Choose FI and Account / Compare to Holdings Button.  

No way other than one step update for multiple accounts (as far as I know).
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    In QWin 2018 you can click on the gear at the top right of the transaction list (register) and pick Reconcile shares.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

In QWin 2018 you can click on the gear at the top right of the transaction list (register) and pick Reconcile shares.

Applies in QW2017 as well.  I do not recall how far back that came in.  Not back to 2014 as best I can recall.  
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Also in both QW2015 & QW2016.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• BillR
    BillR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Many, many thanks for the great responses. Just what I needed.
This discussion has been closed.