QWin 2016 (R14): Won't open after installing R14 patch

124»

Comments

• rr Member
    edited October 2018
    I am still fighting Q16 and a post by Kathryn.  The instructions were to install patch 8 and then patch 12 ? and links were provided.  Only the link to send patch fails and the discussion on the subject is closed.  Apparently it did not work for anyone so the heads went back into the sand.
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    r said:

I am still fighting Q16 and a post by Kathryn.  The instructions were to install patch 8 and then patch 12 ? and links were provided.  Only the link to send patch fails and the discussion on the subject is closed.  Apparently it did not work for anyone so the heads went back into the sand.

You can get the patch releases you need here: Quicken Patches 
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• lblb Member
    edited February 2018
    r said:

• Trying to update 2016 Deluxe R14.1 Build 25.1.14.9 running on Win7 Pro all MS updates installed.
    • Attempted to install QW2016R14.12MPatch.EXE.
    • Received ""server failed to load" error message.
    Is there a solution?
  • lblb Member
    edited February 2018
    r said:

• bruce3404bruce3404 Member
    edited February 2018
    r said:

I was having issues installing Quicken for several months, but called the support staff in December and was able to get 2016 installed.  I don't remember which patch we installed, but you might try called Q Support.
  • Al SmithAl Smith Member
    edited February 2018
    r said:

The best choice I ever made was to roll back to pre-non-intuit days and quit trying to get Quicken to auto download transactions. No stress. Works great! Just remember, Quicken died. Whatever remains is just a headache.
    edited February 2018
    r said:

Never again will I buy a Quicken product!
    edited February 2018
    r said:

Shame on Intuit for dumping Quicken. I’ll no longer support Turbo Tax or Quickbooks either.
    edited February 2018
    r said:

Profit mongers. Screw them.
    edited February 2018
    r said:

Go ahead screeners and dump me. Just know that I’m just one of millions who’ve already dumped you!